clr84651's forum posts

#1 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:
@MBirdy88 said:

@clr84651 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clyde46 said:

Not the ones powered by a jet engine.

what about electric cars?

come on. play the game.

Point being trucks are made more powerful & different. You drive them just like cars & they both have internal combustion engines. Cars are cheaper to buy & own than trucks. PCs cost more to buy & own than a console. They both play games & use processors, HDDS, &GPUs, but PCs are built more powerful than consoles & can do more than a console. Trucks can pull & haul things & cars cant. They really shouldn't be compared. I doubt you would ever see people always comparing their trucks to people's cars. Trucks are in a category of their own separate from cars & PCs are in a category of their own separate from consoles. The fact that PCs are allowed to compete with consoles on here is lame & wrong.

oh look, more misplaced car analogies. gotta love the internet.

I'm betting there are people out there that compare their trucks to cars ... "trucks are a smarter choice because blah blah blah" .... but anyway thats besides the point.

this is a gaming forum, for gaming systems. PC is a viable gaming system. deal with it. accept second place and move on.

He's not too good with accepting things or moving on

PC is much different than consoles. It's senseless. I'm not going to compare my car with any truck. I'm not going to compare any console with any PC. You guys can do that all you like.

Then why are you here

To make you wonder why. It worked.

#2 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@clr84651 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clyde46 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clyde46 said:

@clr84651 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Together.

That's right. Consoles are different than PCs. Trucks are different than cars.

Fundamentally, they are the same. They have wheels and are powered by an internal combustion engine.

as do aeroplanes and motorcycles.

Not the ones powered by a jet engine.

what about electric cars?

come on. play the game.

Point being trucks are made more powerful & different. You drive them just like cars & they both have internal combustion engines. Cars are cheaper to buy & own than trucks. PCs cost more to buy & own than a console. They both play games & use processors, HDDS, &GPUs, but PCs are built more powerful than consoles & can do more than a console. Trucks can pull & haul things & cars cant. They really shouldn't be compared. I doubt you would ever see people always comparing their trucks to people's cars. Trucks are in a category of their own separate from cars & PCs are in a category of their own separate from consoles. The fact that PCs are allowed to compete with consoles on here is lame & wrong.

What is this tosh. If you want to argue specifics then please bring the facts. Fact is, the only difference between a car and a truck is weight. A car can weigh up to 3-4 tons while trucks go up to 44 tons. Having actually driven a 18 ton truck the only difference between that and a car is you have to be aware of the height and size of the vehicle. Unladen, on a straight piece of road I would out accelerate you in your car. The only reason we separate cars and trucks is due to licenses. I require a different license to drive a Class C truck.

If we turn this to PC's vs consoles, consoles are the cars while the PC's are trucks. They can do the same thing, haul things, its just that the truck can haul more. The fact you get so bent out of shape over this is rather amusing.

I have a Class A CDL & delivered Coke for 6 months. There's a huge difference between cars & trucks. And a huge difference between an 18 wheeler & a 4x4 truck. People don't compare the 3 against each other, as they're in completely different fields & are used in different ways.

I find it really lame comparing PCs with consoles. I would find it very lame to compare 18 wheelers to 4x4 trucks. I would find it lame to compare 4x4 trucks to cars. I would find it lame to compare buses to vans. etc etc.

#3 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@lostrib said:
@MBirdy88 said:

@clr84651 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clyde46 said:

Not the ones powered by a jet engine.

what about electric cars?

come on. play the game.

Point being trucks are made more powerful & different. You drive them just like cars & they both have internal combustion engines. Cars are cheaper to buy & own than trucks. PCs cost more to buy & own than a console. They both play games & use processors, HDDS, &GPUs, but PCs are built more powerful than consoles & can do more than a console. Trucks can pull & haul things & cars cant. They really shouldn't be compared. I doubt you would ever see people always comparing their trucks to people's cars. Trucks are in a category of their own separate from cars & PCs are in a category of their own separate from consoles. The fact that PCs are allowed to compete with consoles on here is lame & wrong.

oh look, more misplaced car analogies. gotta love the internet.

I'm betting there are people out there that compare their trucks to cars ... "trucks are a smarter choice because blah blah blah" .... but anyway thats besides the point.

this is a gaming forum, for gaming systems. PC is a viable gaming system. deal with it. accept second place and move on.

He's not too good with accepting things or moving on

PC is much different than consoles. It's senseless. I'm not going to compare my car with any truck. I'm not going to compare any console with any PC. You guys can do that all you like.

#4 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clyde46 said:

@clr84651 said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Together.

That's right. Consoles are different than PCs. Trucks are different than cars.

Fundamentally, they are the same. They have wheels and are powered by an internal combustion engine.

as do aeroplanes and motorcycles.

Not the ones powered by a jet engine.

what about electric cars?

come on. play the game.

Point being trucks are made more powerful & different. You drive them just like cars & they both have internal combustion engines. Cars are cheaper to buy & own than trucks. PCs cost more to buy & own than a console. They both play games & use processors, HDDS, &GPUs, but PCs are built more powerful than consoles & can do more than a console. Trucks can pull & haul things & cars cant. They really shouldn't be compared. I doubt you would ever see people always comparing their trucks to people's cars. Trucks are in a category of their own separate from cars & PCs are in a category of their own separate from consoles. The fact that PCs are allowed to compete with consoles on here is lame & wrong.

#5 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

Together.

That's right. Consoles are different than PCs. Trucks are different than cars.

#6 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

Did you make this topic just to see what people would say? Anyone can decide what to buy for themselves.

#7 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@MBirdy88 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

Nintendo makes games and consoles for children and casuals

Why would they ever want to go away from their core?

@clr84651 said:

Because they have always been the Kiddie Console Company.

I hope your trolling.... incase you have lived under a rock or are simply too young to remember, but most of the nintendo consoles havn't been as popular as the chav bombastic alternatives.... PS2 being the JPOP are where the emo tweenies swoon over childish anime games (arnt stereotypes fun!) and teens thinking they are hard playing criminals in GTA and those s*itty manhunt games.... f*cking just the same man-child crap that you jsut facepalm to whenever you people go on about "kiddy games"... how is it any different?

Incase you havn't noticed, most game theme's dont paint a good picture of anywone. hence the damn stigma around this hobby. oh but look at E3 2014.... shooter, shooter, shooter , graphics, no substance.... its alright though, because that order game looks so "HARDCORE!" dem graphics.

Those kids games have more substance as games than the majority of games you morons hype these days.

Really?! Nintendo makes Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart etc. It's a company that thinks about making consoles & games for kids. Their DS's are for kids. It's not Trolling, it's a fact.

I had the Nintendo, SNES,Wii, & the DS. They're kiddie gaming systems & Nintendo makes kiddie games as well.

Nintendo is like Pixar. They appeal to a broad enough audience that appeases both children and adults. Deep enough for adults, but enough to keep children interested.

The Nintendo, SNES, and DS had incredible gaming libraries with some very sophisticated game design. There's nothing "kiddie" about Super Metroid. You are wrong. In every way you are wrong.

It's a matter of perspective. In mine it's a kiddie console company. In yours it's not. I've owned & played many of Nintendo's consoles & see it as kiddie.

#8 Edited by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

Nintendo makes games and consoles for children and casuals

Why would they ever want to go away from their core?

@clr84651 said:

Because they have always been the Kiddie Console Company.

I hope your trolling.... incase you have lived under a rock or are simply too young to remember, but most of the nintendo consoles havn't been as popular as the chav bombastic alternatives.... PS2 being the JPOP are where the emo tweenies swoon over childish anime games (arnt stereotypes fun!) and teens thinking they are hard playing criminals in GTA and those s*itty manhunt games.... f*cking just the same man-child crap that you jsut facepalm to whenever you people go on about "kiddy games"... how is it any different?

Incase you havn't noticed, most game theme's dont paint a good picture of anywone. hence the damn stigma around this hobby. oh but look at E3 2014.... shooter, shooter, shooter , graphics, no substance.... its alright though, because that order game looks so "HARDCORE!" dem graphics.

Those kids games have more substance as games than the majority of games you morons hype these days.

Really?! Nintendo makes Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart etc. It's a company that thinks about making consoles & games for kids. Their DS's are for kids. It's not Trolling, it's a fact.

I had the Nintendo, SNES,Wii, & the DS. They're kiddie gaming systems & Nintendo makes kiddie games as well.

#9 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

Because they have always been the Kiddie Console Company.

#10 Posted by clr84651 (5285 posts) -

Because they have to otherwise the physical copies wouldn't sell hardly at all.