CROSSOVERS!! It's like, when there's two shows or comics or games or whatever...and then they're like, fused INTO ONE!!!!!11!!
Crossovers can be really crap if they're just, like, to make a quick buck. But they can be SO AWESOMES when they are...awesome. Like Kingdom Hearts. That's a pretty extreme crossover. I don't know about you but when I heard about it I was like "WHAT THE F*** ARE THEY THINKINGS???/??" But somehow it just...works. It's like, nobody ever thought to do something so CRAZIES so nobody ever knew it would be AWESOME. (The best bit is how Sora has big feet).
Other crossovers I like:
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. They are hyper rad even though the movie was terrible. I just ordered the first volume of the comic from the Amazons.
- Smash Bros. of course everyone loves Smash Bros.
- Jump Ultimate Stars. For those not 'in the know', it can be summed up as "Anime Smash Bros." And you can bet your bottom dollar some OTAKU is going to comment on this post and say "It's not ANIME you nub it's SHOUNEN JUMP MANGA"
- Tsubasa Chronicle, the CLAMP crossover anime. Actually I stopped watching this because it's boring.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy, the newly announced Final Fantasy Smash Bros. game *crowd cheers* for PSP *crowd moans*.
- Itadaki Street. Think Monopoly on PS2 with characters from FF, Dragon Quest and Mario and you've basically got it.
- Super Robot Wars (OTAKU says: "SUPER ROBOT TAISEN joo nub!!!"). All of anime's greatest mecha running around on a grid bopping each other.
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. Now seriously, WTF? I know this is a list of crossovers I like but I do not like this. It's just freakin stupid. But then again that's what I said about Kingdom Hearts so...but still, why the freakin' Olympics?
- Most of Stephen King's novels cross over with his 7-book series, the Dark Tower, in some way, which is very awesome.
One type of crossover I don't like is SUPERHERO CROSSOVERS. They crossed over so many times that in the end they just made all the superheroes live in the same universe. In real life if there was that much spandex concentrated in such a small area the entire universe would explode.
Errors: Your message contains a single word over 80 characters in length. This can cause problems for certain browsers, and is not allowed.
^This error message is my ARCH NEMESIS.