- I loved playing GW2, its dynamics and PvE system are awesome but i dunno, it doesn't addict me.
- I tried MoP but i also missed something. Even the fact of my resto druid is now better than Cata wasn't enough.
- Now i'm trying TERA in a trial account, since it's going to be f2p in the next month. I'm playing a Castanic Warrior and i'm loving it so far.
- As for single player games, my sister asked me to install sims 3 supernatural for her to play. She is in love with vampires and such. I tried it a few hours and it's kinda funny but it's not my type of game anymore. Right Now i'm playing the AC series. I'm already in AC3, sequence 6. Despite what you can say, my favorite was AC2 so far.
- Currently watching Nikita S3, American Horror Story S2, NCIS:LA S4, Criminal Minds S8 and Californication S6.
- Planning to watch the new seasons of Spartacus, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and the new TV show The Following.
- Fairy Tail - i'm planning to start reading the manga and stop watching the anime.
- One Piece - Still catching up. Last episode seen: 569.
- Deadman Wonderland - i read it will be released a new chapter sooner (finally!) that will introduce the final arc.
- Soul Eater - it's more exciting right now and i think the end must be close.
- Naruto - i started reading it months ago when i don't feel like doing anything else. still at the very beginning.