- adilejaz’s Activity
@spikepigeo: Of all the money players contributed towards the prize pool 75% went in Valve's pockets and the remaining 25% represents the prize pool. So yeah he must be. :D
@syntaxkt: Last year they gave 50 percent of the prize pool to the winning team of 5 persons. the remaining 50% was split into half to give to runner ups and so on. Overall was distributed among 12 te...
@Stiler: You can double tap space bar to centre your camera on the hero. Or is it something I customized hmmm. Dont remember but I dont know what the problem is. All keys are customizable and to centr...