So, today, I did some cleaning. And yeah, I deleted all the stuff (all of them, baby) that I've posted.
Why? Cause I feel like it.
No, actually, there are better reasons:
- Cause, I feel like it (yeah!).
- If you haven't noticed, I have several "projects" and "part 1" blogs. I've never bothered to post "part 2" or the like. I'm lazy. If I'm doing something, I'd rather have it finished on the same day. If I leave it until the following day, I get bored. It's me. So I decided to just delete all those half-assed projects, such and such.
- If you haven't noticed again, my other random blogs are just me advertising my crappy PSP game reviews. I re-read them, and I don't like my reviews. I decided to stop that BS advertising.
- If you haven't noticed once again, my other other random blogs are personal matters which I don't feel like sharing now.
- If you really, really haven't noticed, which is good, my "intro" blog is full of crap. I decided to delete that.
And that, my friends, leave us with this not-so-random blog.
And hey, add me on Steam: id/kurogamixxi
I play Counter-Strike Source, Team Fortress 2, Alien Swarm, Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter and Company of Heroes.