I got on and I happened to look at the date that I made my account... :) So yeah, I really don't know what to write about. I guess i need to do something kinda special.
I guess I'll look back on my past with GS... Wait, what's happening? A flashback?
I joined this site mainly for updates on games that I was excited about. After a while, I grown to really like the forums and I really liked to read other people's blogs. ThusI met my first "e-buddy" on GS, Virtual_terrorist. I mean Virtual_nathan. For reasons that I can't remember we exchanged e-mails on yahoo and we began to have these yahoo chats... Every thing happened there from world war 3 to an arabic teenager jumping out of a two-story window to escape from a principal.
i started to get into blogging myself and I just had fun with it and created randomness. :P Same thing I still do. From about April to June i disappeared. :o Dunno why, I just didn't want to go on GS... Then there was the summer which was the time I was most active here. Also, Nintendo Core central was started by personeyperson and I became an officer in it. Once college started back again, I got on GS less and less. Nothing really special happened there. And no highlights until now... Maybe I just suck at summarizing time periods. :P
I don't care if this pisses anybody off, but I've always wanted to do this:
Top Five Enemies On GameSpot
1. EGO - You mess with Walid you mess with me. Yes, he is the terrorist that will trigger the end of the world, you religious freak! oh wait
2. Bioshockraptor - This guy's just a douche bag...
3. Dyllan11 - Again, a douche bag... Thank god he's banned...
4. Dudersaper - Can't remember what I said but it sure did piss him off! He's hated me ever since. Love you too buddy!
5. GubuEx - Your political opinions suck! I'm tired of arguing with you! xD
None of these guys even follow my blogs anyways. I actually have nothing against GabuEx, it's just everytime I speak my opinion, he disagrees. :P See you guys later! Peace!