User Reviews & Ratings
Total of 9 user reviews spread across 9 releases
An epic journey before First Encounter represented with stunning graphics and greatly improved engine, Serious Sam 3 BFE is like a remedy for the old school shooter fans. Being prequel to the classic First Encounter, Ser... Read Full Review2 of 2 users found the following review helpful
I am amazed of our brainwashed society of pseudo-gamers. At least read my review before giving me a thumb down.
I'm absolutely amazed of our generation of retardation. How people are obsessed and brainwashed by the boring, limited first person shooters of today. Seriously, I really miss the old days when gamers used to play Quake,... Read Full Review30 of 61 users found the following review helpful
1. Graphics - 10/10 2. Optimization/Performance - 10/10 3. Audio - 10/10 - 4. Gameplay - 10/10 5. Story - 9/10 This game is perfect in every aspect. Extremely low system requirements, very short loading s... Read Full Review3 of 5 users found the following review helpful
1. Graphics - 10/10. You will never see a better virtual New York. Everything in this game looks real. 2. Optimization/Performance - 8/10. Too big system requirements. But the graphics are sooo brutal, so we can forgi... Read Full Review1 of 4 users found the following review helpful
Great gameplay, great variety, great soundtrack, brutal and fun game but the performance is bad. Lazy PC port.
1. Graphics - 6/10 - The graphics could be a lot better 2. Optimization/Performance - 3/10 - Bad frame rate even on fast PCs 3. Audio - 9/10 - Great selection of songs in the radiostations 4. Gameplay - 10/10 -... Read Full Review1 of 3 users found the following review helpful
1. Graphics (0-10) - Absolutely 10. Perfect graphics. 2. Optimization/Performance (0-10) - Again 10. Perfect frame rate. It can be played even on slower machines. 3. Audio (0-10) - Very realistic voice acting. Sui... Read Full Review0 of 0 users found the following review helpful
1. Graphics (0-10) - My score here is 8. The world detail could be better. But the car detail is excellent 2. Optimization/Performance (0-10) - I'll give here 6. The FPS is low, even on fast machines. 3. Audio (0-... Read Full Review0 of 2 users found the following review helpful
The most realistic race game. A lot of cars, a lot of races, wide variety and a perfect graphics.Serious and challenging
Don't afraid when you hear "the handling sucks! It's too hard" Well, it's not. It's realistic, it's serious and fun! First you need money . . . simple :) and you race for other teams. It will not make you reputation but ... Read Full Review2 of 2 users found the following review helpful
Pure and Brutal action! I'm impressed from this game, it's challenging, it's fun, it's a masterpiece! This is one of the shooter-games which you can replay many many times. The Punisher® has a nice graphics (not like Cry... Read Full Review2 of 2 users found the following review helpful