This is my list of the top outfits in the Assassin's Creed franchise. I've only played 1, 2, 3, Brotherhood, and Revelations so I won't including outfits from protaganists in PSVita games and the likes. So let's starts this thing...bah dum
10.Altaïr's Robes (Assassin's Creed) - The classic white. How can one go wrong wearing this in the streets of Jerusalem? Nothing as long as Altaïr doesn't spill bbq sauce or grape soda on them.:lol:
9. Raiden Outfit (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) - I like AC and I like Metal Gear Solid...so put these together and you get this outfit in Assassin's Creed Btotherhood. And yes, it does look strange seeing this outfit in cutscenes. :P
8.Helmschmied Drachen Armor (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) - If Ezio is ever in need of heavy armor then this is what he would be wearing. In the game itself, this is in only black and it comes with The Da Vinci Dissapearance DLC.
7. Florentine Noble Attire (Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood) - This is my nostalgia outfit of Assassin's Creed 2 b/c it is the first outfit Ezio wears before he dons his assassin's robes. Ezio was young and innocent and the templars took that away from him. Bastards!!
6. Traditional Colonial Assassin Outfit (Assassin's Creed 3) - Once a preorder DLC. now anyone can get it with the DLC that came out in December. It should be called "Badass Colonial Assassin Outfit"
5. Armor of Brutus (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed Revelations)- I like this armor because it remind of the armor Maximus wears early on in the movie Gladiator.
4. Aquila Uniform (Assassin's Creed 3) -Ratonhnhaké:ton AKA Connor wears this outfit when he's sailing the high seas in AC 3. He knows how to sink ships in style, that's for sure.
3. Turkish Assassin Armor (Assassin's Creed Revelations) - A got a free code of this armor from gamespot in 2011 when this came out and it became my outfit of choice early on in Revelations. The mask just adds to the badassery and it also comes with The Lost Archives DLC
2. Armor of Ishak Pasha (Assassin's Creed Revelations) - THIS armour looks amazing on an hd television and became my new armor of choice once I unlocked it in Revelations. The mask...the mask...what can I say? the mask...
1. Armor of Altaïr (Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood) - The first time you see this armor locked up at the Auditore estate inMonteriggioni, you know Ezio has to wear it. Once you get it and start killing baddies, you start to say to yourself, "Man, these assasinations look so much cooler in this outfit.