I know new stuff always takes time getting used to.
Having said that, this new website is horrible.
- According to Gamespot there was 'no such account' when asking for my password. Not true and yes I filled in the right email.
- As I type this, every new sentence (enter) in this field 'skips a line', looking like a complete new paragraph.
- Reviews don't mention publisher nor developer. Not as important as the names of it's reviewer, right? Who cares a particular game was developed by John Romero. No: "KEVIN VANORD everyone, WHEEEEEEW!!!"
- Not accessible at all. Garbled mess by dividing everything by thin tiny lines.
- Just some random stuff thrown together. Why not divide by 'news', 'reviews' and 'latest' or something? (not the buttons, but actually like it used to be)
- Checking a review first shows a sceenshot in about 100% of your screen (see attached screenshot). This is insane. Scroll down again to see anything actually relevant (maybe after another "KEVIN VANORD everyone, WHEEEEEEW!!!"?)
p.s. I like Kevin, but this editor-egotrip is ridiculous. Why not relevant info first: who made it? What score did the reviewer give it, in comparison to members and other websites?