its been 5 years since I've been on here and it brings back sooo many memories haha. damn. Still playing Smash though!
Sorry guys, but my dad took my controllers a way, and he said I cant watch tv or go on the computer. Luckily he didnt take the wireless xbox controller though:). Well, I dont know how long its going to be before I see you guys again, same with my bro(TRM), but hopefully someetimes I'll be able to sneak on the computer again and talk to you guys. Oh and................I hope I still have my Brawl skills when I come back........I hate summer school...........*%$#*!% HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does school even give us homework anyway, we have better things to do than do %$#&* homework!!!!
well, thats all, see you guys again someday......
Here is a list of my top 5 mains in Super Smash Brothers Brawl.:)
Marth is my favorite character, and I mastered him easily. Marth's spike combos are very deadly, and he has a great chain grab, and his aerial attacks are excellent. His counter is amazing, and I can counter everything, because of my counter skills. Marth is fast, strong, and he's awesome! Marth's spike is the best in Brawl, if you ask me, plus, he can spike backwards, which works great with combos. I really want to know what Marth is saying when he taunts or when he wins and he says something in Japanese.
2. Fox McCloud
Fox is very fast, and has great combos that will do a lot of damage. Fox's chain grab works great on heavyweights, but I through a little something else in my chain grab with Fox that works very good on King Dedede. You grab dede, throw him, thnen do a short hop drill attack(down a attack), then grab the hevayweight again, and then short hop Drill attack, and repeat the two steps. Remember, it works great on King dedede. Anyway, Fox has a good spike, some people may think his spike sucks, but I think it's good, especially if you use it right. Fox is very good! Oh, and by the way, I don't use the blaster, because that's cheap.
3. Toon Link
Toon Link has excellent aerial attacks, but can leave himself open with his sword pogo. He is faster, and more floatier than Twilight Princess Link, but he is weaker than Link. Toon Link's spike can sometimes get you killed if you're not careful. He has some really good combos, and two recoveries!
Pit has an amazing recovery! However, it's pretty damn cheap if you ask me. Pit has excellent aerial attacks, and he can fly!!!
Ike is a savage! He is strong and as fast as Marth. Ike's counter is a little slower than Marth's, however, Ike's counter is more powerful than Marth's counter. Ike has three spikes, Aether, aerial down A(regular spike), and down A while crouching. Ike has a chain grab, and he has great spike combos!!! My bro (TRM) is the Ike Master, and he has AMAZING combos for Ike! He has a three move combo that's an instant kill!!!!!! I'm serious!
The easiest characters to beat are the following:
1. Snake, he is the EASIEST to spike!!!!!
2. Bowser, he is a huge target, and he is very easy to chain grab and spike. Plus, countering a Bowser Bomb or countering his side smash will do soooo much damage to Bowser!!!!
3. DK, same as Bowser
4. King dedede, same as Bowser and DK
The cheapest characters in Brawl are
1. Wolf, his blaster has a dagger, and is it's annoying and powerful, and easy to spam. His Side Smash and Down Smash just screams CHEAP!!!!! Everyone knows that Wolf is cheap.
2. Olimar, he is so freakin small, and he floats so much!!! His side smash is annoying, especially when people spam it. All his moves look the same to me! LOL
3. Pickachu, his Down Smash is impossible to dodge! People like to spam his B move, and they also like to spam thunder.
How old is this little toddler? Is he 6 years old or something? He is WAY too powerful for a little toddler!!!! Seriously!!! What's with the stick by the way?
I got GTA IV, and I also got live yesterday, and it's sooo fun!!!!! My X-Box Live gamer tag is KingandTRM192.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, GTA IV, and The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time are the BEST game ever!!!!!!
Brawl is still my favorite of them all though. By the way, I'mVBERY excited for that Team Battle tournament that MasterBonus is hosting!!!!:D
Hey everybody, join Trumpetteddy's tournament please! It's going to be in a couple more days, so hurry up and register! RIGHT NOW!!!! There will be a grand prize, and a prize for the runner-up. Anyone can join, just go to Trumpettedy's blog, and register. Hurry up though, registration ends very soon!!!! This will be fun, and worth your time! However, there is a strict rule about showing up, and the time can be a problem, so read Trumpetteddy's previous blogs for the rules about the enourmous tournament!
gamer_unleashed,HURRY UP AND GET YOUR WII SO YOU CAN PLAY IN ALL THE AWESOME BRAWL TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!
P.S. Steak is delicious!!!:D
Anyway, join Trumpetteddy's torunament!8)
Today is March 8th, which means I GET BRAWL TODAY AT THE MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
I am so excited, Brawl is DEFINITELY the BEST game EVER created!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
I can't wait to start the tournaments on gamespot, and verse everyone from around the world!!! Watch out Japan, America is going to DESTROY you in Brawl!!! HA HA HA
By the way, my bro is going to play as Ike now, since sadly Roy isn't in Brawl:(
It's almost March 9th, GET READY TO BRAWL!!!!!!!!!
Marth and Ike make the best team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO FIRST, WHEN YOU GET BRAWL? I'm going to unlock Marth, and make some stages, then I'm going online!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's your favorite Final Smashes? Here's mine.
Marth and Ike have the BEST Final Smashes!!!!! Of course8)
Is anyone getting Brawl at the midnight release by the way? I want to, but I have to wait until morning. I also want to go to that New York tournament, but my parents are too busy to drive me there. Anyway, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the BEST game ever!!!
Roy will be missed..............to bad he's not in Brawl.
By the way, I'm going to the midnight release and tournament at my Gamestop!!!!!!!!! I live only 3 minutes away from Gamestop!!!!!! YEESSS!!!!!!! I'm going to the tournament!!!!! Aren't the prizes 5,000 grand and a plasma screen TV and a Nintendo Library? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!
Best song in Brawl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab_0Shw74qU
MARTH IS IN BRAWL!!!!!! YES!!!!!!! That's GREAT news for me..... but bad news for you:lol:
I knew Marth was going to be in Brawl, I knew it!!!!!!!!!
Know I don't have to be Ike!!!!!! ........ I hope Roy is in Brawl though, because that's my bro's faveorite character. I can't wait till Brawl comes out even more!!!!!!!!! MARTH IS IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!:D
By the way,...... are me and my bro the ONLY ones who care about Marth and Roy being in Brawl?, because I don't hear anyone talking about them except for my bro and I.
MARTH IS IN BRAWL!!!!!! MARTH IS IN BRAWL!!!! MARTH IS IN BRAWL!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
Check it out for yourself, go to Google news, and type in SSB Brawl, and it's one of the new ones. Or go to Gameonnintendo.com, and click on Final Roster for Super Smash brothers Brawl!!!!! MARTH IS IN BRAWL:D
I TOLD YOU GUYS MARTH WILL BE IN BRAWL!!!!! YES MARTH IS IN BRAWL!!!!!! YES YES YES !!!!!!! HELL YES!!!!! MARTH IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!! MARTH IN BRAWL!!!! MARTH IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Here are some videos of MY favorite character Marth http://nintendotube.com/item/DXVC1ZN3HNDTTTLM
Here is my favorite song!!! I wish I could put this in Brawl for one of my stages! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rW-YvYmUE
My Favorite Games
1. The Legend of Zelda The Ocarina of Time ( BEST GAME EVER CREATED)
2. Super Smash Brothers Melee( I cant wait for Brawl to come out!!!, Marth and Roy better be in Brawl!!!)
3. Donkey Kong 64 (Best Donkey Kong Game ever)
4. The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask
5. Super Mario 64 (Best Mario Game)
6. Golden Eye N64 (Best James Bond Game Ever)
7. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess( I wish the Magic armor didn't use rupees, other wise, I would keep that tunic on forever, like in the Ocarina of Time, I kept the Red tunic on forever, and I got it before the Forest Temple:D)
8. Call of Duty 4 (AMAZING) and I cant wait for the 5th one to come out
9. The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
10. The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening( Best Zelda game on the handheld system)
11. Resident Evil 4( cant wait for 5 to come out)
12. Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas( cant wait for the 4th one to come out)
13. Mario Kart Double Dash
14. Dragon Quest 8 Journey of the Cursed King(I love this game, I'm on level 85, and I defeated over 60 Metal King Slimes!!!)
15. Halo 3( My bro and I found soooo many glitches, oh, we love to throw grenades at Sgt. Johnson, we even meleed him through the entire 1st level, we ended up having three of them with us!!! LOL, we also did that in the second level!!! LOL
16. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
17. Metal Gear Solid 2
18. Turok Evolution( My bro and I will DESTROY anyone in Turok Evolution!, the sniper, shotgun, and the axe is my favorite weapons:D)
19. Soul Caliber 2 & 3( Seung-Mina is my favorite character, and Link, my bros fave is Yueng-Seung)
20. The Legend of Zelda: The Oracle of Seasons, and the Oracle of Ages( These were amazing games!!!)
21. Super Mario Sunshine
22. Mario Party 1 & 2( These were the best Mario Party games, brings back good memmories)
23. DBZ budokai 3 & Tenchaichi( My faveorite characters are Teen Gohan, and Goku)
24. Ratchet and Clank: Going Cammando, and Deadlocked( The clown suit was awsome)
25. Jak 2 & 3
26. Mario Power Tennis
27. Banjoe and Kazooie
28. Super Smash Brothers N64( I hope they put that temple level in Brawl, as past stage)
29. Star Fox 64
30. Smack Down Vs. Raw
31. WWF Attitude( One of the BEST wrestling games ever created)
32. Gecko 3:16( I remember the Titanic Level, and how fun this game was)
33. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2( I had MAXED attack power in both of them!!!!)
34. Test Drive Unlimited
I'm still thinking of more, any comments?