I've been tagged by my dear friend gbrading, so here it goes! Welcome to the random world of my iPod. :P
You've been tagged, here are the rules:
1. Put Your iTunes (or other music player [WMP!]) on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 friends. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.
1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say...
Crushes - Andy Shauf (I don't know if this means I have a crush on the person talking to me, or if I'm going to crush them for talking to me. SkylinePigeon SMASH!)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Julianne - Ben Folds Five (ugh I hope not! The girl in this song is really annoying and trashy haha)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Blue Skies Over Guardia - DarkeSword (this is an OC Remix song from ther Chrono Symphonic album. The title can work--I like postive, happy people--people that see the blue skies :))
4. How do you feel today?
Loretta - Josh Ritter (Townes Van Zandt cover)
5. What is your life's purpose?
Walking the Dog - fun. (I hope my life amounts to more than being a dog walker. :P but the lyrics are ok in places! "All the days were not wasted, I guess there are some things I'll never know." :))
6. What is your motto?
Harper Valley PTA - Dolly Parton (hell yeah Dolly! Well, the moral of this song is don't be a hypocrite, and don't judge other people. I guess that's a good motto. :P)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Something to Believe In - FM Static (:))
8. What do you think of your parents?
Melissa - the Allman Brothers Band (this is entirely too sexual for me to be comfortable putting it with my parents... haha!)
9. What do you think about very often?
Sinfonia for Strings in C, R. 111a: I. Allegro - Andrea Marcon (apparently I think about classical music a lot? :P)
10. What is 2 + 2?
Platform 9 3/4 - Harry and the Potters (1. my math is a little off, obviously, and 2. yes this is wizard rock. Music about Harry Potter. I know you're jealous of how cool I am right now. It's ok, I understand.)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Plane Crash in C - Rilo Kiley (there are two ways to look at this: 1. I hope I do not think my friend is like a plane crash, but 2. equating my friends to anything that involves Jenny Lewis is wonderful because I am obsessed with her. So it's flattering, haha)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Light My Fire - The Doors (oooh I like this one. ;))
13. What is your life story?
Stacking Up Reasons - Buildings Breeding
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Sound of Settling - Death Cab for Cutie (I hope not! I don't want to be the person that settles!)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Be Your Man - De Novo Dahl (haha I wish! :P "I got a craving for your flavor babe so don't leave me hungry"!)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Winnie the Pooh - the Disney Chorus (HAHAHAHA no. I actually plan to have the Swell Season cover of "Into the Mystic" played during the ceremony, and I want my father-daughter dance to be to R.E.M.'s "Find the River." SkylinePigeon fun facts!)
17, What will they play at your funeral?
Can't Keep It In - Cat Stevens (like it! "the world's got to see all the love that's in me"... I hope that can be a good reflection on my life after I've died. :) Also, I think it's hilarious that gbrading and I both had Cat Stevens songs here... bahaha).
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Ask About Me - Girl Talk (gossip and self absorption? I hope not :?)
19. What is your biggest fear?
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star - The Boy Least Likely To (well I guess this would involve being high up if you're hitched to a star, so that could fit? :P That's a stretch, you say?)
20. What is your biggest secret?
FlagOfEveryColor - Devvyn Murphy (Mario Kart OC song. There you go, that's my secret--I've never been able to get the gold on the all cup tour on Mario Kart Double Dash. Oh how I've tried!)
21. What do you think of your friends?
Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher - Audio Adrenaline (awwww yeah!)
22. What will you put as the title?
The Moon - Cat Power
Well there ya go! Pretty representative I think... managed to get Jenny and Josh in there, plus some wizard rock. I have wayyyy too much wizard rock.
Rragnaar, t3hrubikscube, and Sandpiper, I choose you!
and speaking of "I choose you," I'm going to a 90s themed birthday party in about a week. My costume? Pokemon trainer! I'll take pics :D