Saturday 22 November will mark the first birthday of the Xbox One: on this date a year ago the console arrived in present on 13 markets around the world. To celebrate this event, Microsoft announced a series of initiatives.
First, players who bought the console in one of the launch markets 13 prior to October 1, 2014 and who gave consent to receiving marketing communications from Xbox, will receive a customized email that lists the major milestones achieved to date them to the console. Microsoft it also illustrates some of the achievements by the community in this first year:
- Players have earned 11 billion points total Gamerscore on Xbox One
- Fans have spent over 2 billion hours playing on Xbox One
- The four goals more unlocked on the console are:
- Forza Motorsport 5 : Welcome to Forza Motorsport - Titanfall : DIY - Destiny : Baptism of the sea - Call of Duty: Ghosts : the beginning of everything
And now we come to the most interesting things. Starting from Friday, all players who bought an Xbox One in one of the 13 countries between November 22, 2013 launch and November 11, 2014, of 17 years or more and who have at least 10 hours of active use of the console (obviously with the console connected online, otherwise Microsoft could not register the hours of use), you will receive an email that will allow you to download:
- A player image "Year One"
- New wallpapers for Xbox One: a special "Year One" in addition to an exclusive background "Day One" reserved only for those who had unlocked the objective "Day One", present only in Day One console Edition.
- A background image "Year One" to use on Twitter, on your PC, etc. - Free rental of the film "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn", for a limited time
Also, you made a draw among all players who can receive, if selected, one at random from among the following awards:
- A month's subscription to the service and Access
- The credit card GTA V Tiger Shark, worth $ 200,000 in-game for GTA Online
- An Xbox Live Gold membership 12 months from
- The Killer Instinct Season Combo Breakers Pack 1 , the retail version of the first season of Killer Instinct that contains all eight characters: Jago, Sabrewulf, Glacius, Thunder, Sadira, Orchid and Spinal, in addition to the DLC's brilliance.
- A Nissan 370Z limited edition Casio livery for Horizon Force 2
- Fast access to aircraft for Battlefield 4 which allows you to instantly unlock all helicopters and jet are in the main game directory
- French Rapier content of Assassin's Creed Unity , to improve the skill of Arno
- Platinum 75 credits in Warframe
- The Costume Pack Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare for Peggle 2
- The Epic Quest table for Pinball FX2
- Dance Central Spotlight
- Project Spark Premium-15 days: achieves twice the Spark and credits XP XP sample, plus the ability to purchase new in-game content normally unlocked only via token
I therefore await the arrival of these gifts hoping to be extracted, wishing a happy birthday to Xbox One!