All done. 1,000/1,000 in Assassin's Creed II. It took me 65 hours, according to my Raptr.
I'm only three years late, plus or minus a few days. By that, I mean the game was released on 360 in November of 2009. Did I miss out by not pre-ordering this game and buying it at release? Let's examine this.
How I have benefitted by waiting to buy it...
- I got the game for $12, versus $60.
- I got to play the DLC along with my original playthrough, instead of having to revisit the game for the DLC after I beat it.
- Any bugs in the game were ironed out long ago.
- Online resources were available and well-developed to assist me with the tougher parts of the game (e.g., the feathers).
- There's no mutliplayer, so no issue there.
What I missed by not buying it on Day 1...
- I didn't get an Enzio figurine with the pre-order deluxe edition.