I have gone this whole deployment without any real problems with electronics. A few things here and there, but like I said, nothing big.
Starting about August is when everything went down hill for me, is what I guess I can say.
- My cameras internal parts melted
- My webcam doesn't work
- My CD/DVD drive doesn't work
- My PSP randomly shuts off
- My ethernet port thing on my laptop has become unresponsive unless the cord is held in there a certain way
- My iPod has randomly started freezing
- My electric razor randomly broke (not so much technology)
- My PS2 (used to watch movies and play Metal Gear Solid games) does not want to read discs after 10 mins of play
Why did it have to pick this time to fail on me?!?!? I just needed it to bear with me until I got back home, but I gotta play with the cards I'm dealt
Anyone got any ideas for a new gaming laptop?