And here comes a proper blog :D. Even quicker than I expected ;).
Just a bit of an update on what's going on with me really ;). But hopefully there'll be some interest for you lot too ;).
TV.com - What the?! :S. Where'd all my editorships go :o. I had like 60+ of them :( (and some of them had potential for getting me a good few more levels ;) ).
Last time I checked, you only lost editorships if you weren't clearing submissions, or you weren't looking after a guide well.
Well I had been keeping track of my submission queues and there was no action on the profiles, so I still don't know why I lost the profiles :(.
I'm guessing that TV.com must have made some new rules or something :(.
Well I'm not gonna try and get any editorships again. I remember how ridiculously hard the staff/moderators were making it for anyone to submit info to unedited show profiles :(.
So I guess I'll just stick to blogs, reviews, and forum posts :).
Life at home - Not too great currently :(.
I'm trying to get a job, and I'm waiting on my final degree assignment results. I've not had one call from an employment agency in over a week and a half (despite applying for many jobs on employment agency websites), and currently 2 of the 4 assignment results I'm waiting on have gone past the deadline when the tutor should have provided them :(.
The general living situation is also not great :(. My sister and her family have had to move house, but they're making little effort to find another place, so her, her children and her A-hole husband are now living back in my house, pretty much for as long as it suits them (my parents seem to be making little effort to encourage them to find their own house and not just live in theirs). Basically, since my sister's husband came into her life, he has done nothing but manipulate her and anyone he can in my family for his own personal gain, and now he is back living in this house again, being just as irritating as ever :(.
It's not all doom and gloom though :).
In only 6 days time, Anna will be over :D. Not just for a couple of weeks, but for a whole 3 months :D :D. (This has required lots of over due spring cleaning in my part of the house, but it's worth it ;) ). As part of her uni course she has to work in the UK for a period of time so she'll be staying with me for that time :).
As far as finding work and university marks go, I'm trying to stay positive that things will work out :). I'm sure there must be some way I can get work :) (Just waiting for the opportunity sucks though ;) ). As for the marks, the results are important as they will pretty much confirm what degree grade I'll get, but I guess I'll know the official degree mark by mid-July, so maybe I just have to stay patient a little longer :).
What I'm playing
- Having completed MW3 on the Wii in less than a week (It might be a well made game, but it's ridiculously easy :S ), I am now playing Need For Speed: The Run. I know NFS: The Run isn't supposed to be that good but I quite enjoyed NFS: Nitro, so I decided to give it a go. I agree that it isn't the greatest game (the story mode is too dull and easy to complete) but the challenge mode is pretty solid, and the idea of being able to take down other cars for certain challenges makes the game a little more fun :).
What I'm listening too
- Latest albums bought include: The Karate Kid Soundtrack, The Batman Soundtrack, Country Legends (good range of aritsts :), poor choice of songs :( ), the best of Led Zeppelin, The American Reunion Soundtrack
What I'm watching (Film)
- recent purchases include: Tucker & Dale vs Evil (starts off well but runs out of gas towards the end), The Medallion (possibly Jackie Chan's worst western made non-children's movie)
- In the cinema I saw: The Avengers (enjoyable fun, but not a masterpiece), American Reunion (An unfortunate case of diminishing returns :(, but it still had funny moments and layer of sweetness, so I was happy :) )
What I'm watching (TV)
- CSI: NY - Seaon 7. Stella is missed :(, but the show is still good, and I really like Danny and Lindsay as a couple :)
- 8 Simple Rules - Season 2. Saw the first episode on youtube. I know it's a sad season because the father dies :(, but I still need to get it on DVD already ;).
- Melissa & Joey - Season 1. I'm a fan of Blossom and Melissa Joan Hart was quite fun in Sabrina the Teenage Witch, so I'm glad that this show happened :). It's a family comedy so it's not overly hilarious, but I think I'll keep watching it :) (although it only being renewed for 15 episodes suggests it might not last much longer though :( ).
Well that's it for this blog :)
I'll blog again soonish though ;)
Bye for now