Wow I haven't blogged in ages, how is everyone? College has been taking up a lot of my time so I never had the chance to just sit down and blog about something. Anyway hope you all had a great 2011! Here's how the last few months of 2011 has been for me:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked - I beat the game twice and now working on finishing the 3rd and 4th(if there is a 4th) ending.
- Mario Kart 7 - Unlocked almost everything and now just working on getting 3 stars on the GP. Online rocks but I keep getting disconnected :(
- Assassin's Creed Revelations - Just played around 2 - 3 hours and so far it's fun, just haven't got time to play since I got some work to finish up.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Amazing game, played around 6 hours and I'm currently at the 2nd dungeon. No time to play cause of schoolwork as well.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Just started and seems like a great game. Won't play this until I beat SS and ACR.
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - I forgot how amazing this game was! Currently on Chapter 15 if I remember correctly.
TV, Movies, Social Life, Whatever
- Still no girlfriend but I did find someone new :D Bad news is she's taken so......back to the search!
- Missed Real Steel and The Adventures of Tintin :( Should definitely get a DVD when they come out.
- Bought MORE Ranma 1/2 mangas! Just need 8 more and I've completed the series.
- Started on our History video presentation. Drove to different places just to get some good scenery. I play an American president and a Filipino general. Wearing a suit at a golf course and park feels weird :P
- Watched Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, pretty neat movie.
- Can't wait for Sherlock Holmes next year! As well as The Avengers!
- Saw Lion King 3D, still as epic as ever.
Happy New Year!
So how did you celebrate New Year's Eve? For the 3rd time, my family decided it would be best to avoid spending too much so all we did was eat, watch some fireworks then go to bed. I understand that it's always best to save money when possible but I really do miss our old celebrations. Having friends and family over, buying some fireworks, wearing silly hats and lighting up these flare-like candles or whatever, other times we would go out and have New Year's Eve dinner somewhere or stay the night at some hotel/resort and be with other people as the countdown to midnight begins with awesome food and an awesome fireworks display. Yeah I may sound spoiled but I just miss having something to look forward to and being with lots of people all excited and smiling and laughing. For the past 3 years, it's just been eat, drink, watch, sleep with hardly any excitement or joy. Anyway, hope 2012 will be legendary!