Karnage108's forum posts

Avatar image for Karnage108
#1 Edited by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:
@Chutebox said:

when these games released, they were exclusive. Whether they are exclusive now or not is irrelevant.

Agreed.

Who defines what is or is not relevant in this forum? "System Wars" as a whole contains some of the dumbest of arguments over absolutely trivial things that one can find.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#2 Edited by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

Holy shit I just had to post saying the first few pages were hilarious to read. Dynamitecop owning cows, which they didn't mind because ignorance is bliss, lmao.

@elpresador-911 said:

the moronic lem in this thread arguing about UC 1-3 and TLOU exclusively is so dumb. LITERALLY EVERY GREAT GAME FROM ANY 7TH GEN CONSOLE ISNT EXCLUSIVE ANYMORE. 360's exclusives can be played on the X1, wii's on the wiiu and ps3's on PSnow. fucking dummy.

It sounds like you're agreeing with his point so what is left to argue? What's moronic is the trend of every game from last gen getting a remaster, and Sony has been a huge part of that.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#3 Posted by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Of course not.

MS wants more ppl to play with online bc they have shit in sales.

Why would Sony just give them their gamers as free online populace.

Lmao when has shortage of XBL gamers ever been a concern for MS? Sony is always the one inflating their numbers with Vita and shit.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#4 Posted by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

its amazing how people find ways to bash a good idea that benefits gamers just because of who is presenting said idea. Cows in here are acting like their on sony's board of directors asking "how would this benefit us". More players to pool from is better for gamers and its better for developers...why now is this being brought into question?

Once you're brainwashed it's hard to look at things for how they are. They will literally distort anything they can to make it look like a "win" for their beloved Sony.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#5 Posted by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@Planeforger said:

@SolidTy: Pretty much this. The PS4 has so many great PS3 titles that the other systems are simply fighting over second place.

I see what you did there.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#6 Edited by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

I do about 80% of my gaming on PC and the other 20% on Xbox because of friends and the exclusives.

If you do a lot of PC gaming and you factor in all of its advantages, the differences that come with owning a console after that are very negligible.

There is no "smart" choice.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#7 Edited by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

lol. thread winner

Avatar image for Karnage108
#8 Posted by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

LOL the TC can't sleep at night until he knows why people buy an Xbox.

Why buy a ps4 when all of it's current best games are on ps3?

Avatar image for Karnage108
#9 Posted by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@deeph said:
@kingtito said:
@deeph said:
@kingtito said:

You mean like the DCing you've been doing in this thread? You live in a glass house? Perhaps you shouldn't throw stones.

The only DC here is from lemmings trying to move the goal posts and deflect from the shit that XBL is.

There's been no goal post moving. Cows are trying to use the recent problems with LIVE as some sort of ownage KNOWING PSN has been a shit show since day 1. That 30 day down period being the pincical yet YOU come in here DCing trying to say it was only down because Sony wanted to ensure quality. DCing is DCing and you're doing a lot of it in this thread.

PSN is better than XBL this whole gen. Stop crying about past times when Sony offered PSN for free.

PSN games > XBL games

PSN stability > XBL stability

PSN features > XBL features

It's becoming more and more obvious you don't own a X1, much less know anything about XBL.

I'm guessing you enjoy paying for PS Now as well.

Avatar image for Karnage108
#10 Posted by Karnage108 (2461 posts) -

@moistcarrot said:

How can people get excited for Andromeda, didn't you learn from the last two Bioware games?

It's sad but Bioware made such an impression on me that I can get hyped for any of their games no matter how much they disappoint me.

I'm sure that I have a line drawn somewhere, but somehow I still get hopeful when I see their name tied to a project.