Today is Earth Day. Man, do the teacher's ever make a big deal about it at my school. We had this assembly which was a little boring at first but then got entertaining. There was a group of girls who decieded to sing a song and they were awesome. I don't remember what the song was called though. Later in the assembly two of those girls in the group sang another song and it was even more awesome. I think the song was called "Zombie" by the Berries or something. I forget the name of the band. Then we had to go outside and pick up garbage.
Today I had a stupid Math Test on linear lines. I think I did alright, but there were some really hard questions. Math is not best subject, at all. It's one of the reasons why I had to repeat grade one(well I was being homeschooled for kindergarten and grade one and I was a year behind from public school students). Anyways I hope I did good.
I just finished watching American Idol Tonight. One of the coolest episodes I saw.
Here is list of my favourite performances of tonight starting from greatest to least.
1. David Cook - It seems to me that he can sing any type of song. He's a really good singer and could end up being the next American Idol.
2. Syesha - I liked her performance tonight. She had a lot of personality and it's a tie between her and David Cook.
3. Brooke White - Ok so she forgot her lyrics at the beginning and it was a little pitchy and her she made the some strange faces, but if Candadians were allowed to vote then I'd vote for he over and over again becuse there something about her that I like. She's my favourite contestant on American Idol!!! :)
4. Carly - She did very good but at the end of the song it was a little shouty to me. If it weren't for me liking Brooke so much she would be in 3rd.
5. David A - David is tied with Carly for 4th. He actually did very good, but he's not my favourite so he's in 5th. The only problem I have with his singing is his breathing.
6. Jason Castro - This week I was going to be easy and not judge Jason becasue I realized he has a softer voice but he didn't do too well. It sounded pitchy in some parts and it seemed he didn't want to sing that song.
My guess at who's going home tomorrow is either Brooke or Jason. I really want Brooke to stay but there's a big chance that she'll go home. I am really hoping that Jason will go home, so Brooke can stay another week, but then Brooke might end up going home next week anyways. It depends on what songs everyone is singing next week.