1. NYPD to rehire back Bratton as Commissioner.
2. US teacher slain in Benghazi.
3. Fast food workers on strike.
4. Skulls found in kids under playground.
5. Killed second grader mourned.
6. Five stocks you should sell now.
7. Lawson's shame about drugs.
8. Rockslide survivor recalls his dad.
Thoughts for the day:NYPD was really great under Kelly.
Despite him and the FBI not seeing eye to ey.
Don't go to Benghazi.
Fast food pays very small.
Would not want to have skulls under playground of kids.
Have a great Thursday!
Stocks that you should sell now.