Thanks for reading! :twisted:
So after playing and beating GTA V, I've decided to put together a brief list of the protaganists in the series (that matter - handhelds don't count). I will put them in order from least favorite to favorite. So here goes...
11. Claude - The guy didn't talk; pretty boring.
10. Niko Bellic - "Thank you, come again" (HATE, HATE, HATE this character)
9. Toni Cipriani - I mainly remember him from GTA III. I played Liberty City Stories but don't remember it.
8. Victor Vance - I didnt even finish Vice City Stories, nuff said (the only GTA game I didn't complete)
7. Franklin Clinton - Sorry Homie, you'll never be as hard as CJ.
5. Johnny Klebitz - GTA's first OJ (Original Jew) :lol:
4. Tommy Vercetti - I just loved Vice City on PS2 and his story felt very familiar. Hmm... #Scarface
3. Carl "CJ" Johnson - This is what a real OG looks like Franklin, you mark ass b*tch...busta!
2. Michael De Santa - Loved the character; hated his family, especially his kids.
:D Just wanted to share this with my Gamespot friends :)
I dont know about you guys, but, I for one am glad to see unions go. I mean, lets face it they were pretty much unoccupied and useless.
If you have not played this little gem, I highly recommend it. :)
These are my short term goals. I would like to see these goals accomplished before next May 1. That will put me at 4 years here on Gamespot.
Users Currenly Followed: 11,198
Users Following Me: 1,759
Games Tracked: 2,783
So there you have it. :)
Most Overrated: GTA IV
Most Underrated: (Tie) Binary Domain and Medal of Honor (PS3)
$3.99 (But I got it for free since I bought Enslaved - It was buy one get one free)
Oh, and I hate Mass Effect 3. I would rate it a 5 out of 10.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City 3.8/10
Short Campaign (about 2 1/2 - 3 hours)
It's only 2 1/2 - 3 hours :P
Nice Range of Weapons
Graphics are pretty good
Story is forgetable
Not as good as 3
Any other questions just ask. :)