So after playing and beating GTA V, I've decided to put together a brief list of the protaganists in the series (that matter - handhelds don't count). I will put them in order from least favorite to favorite. So here goes...
11. Claude - The guy didn't talk; pretty boring.
10. Niko Bellic - "Thank you, come again" (HATE, HATE, HATE this character)
9. Toni Cipriani - I mainly remember him from GTA III. I played Liberty City Stories but don't remember it.
8. Victor Vance - I didnt even finish Vice City Stories, nuff said (the only GTA game I didn't complete)
7. Franklin Clinton - Sorry Homie, you'll never be as hard as CJ.
5. Johnny Klebitz - GTA's first OJ (Original Jew) :lol:
4. Tommy Vercetti - I just loved Vice City on PS2 and his story felt very familiar. Hmm... #Scarface
3. Carl "CJ" Johnson - This is what a real OG looks like Franklin, you mark ass b*tch...busta!
2. Michael De Santa - Loved the character; hated his family, especially his kids.