Got a BUNCH of games, that I probably shouldn't have...I have a problem, but it's a fun one!
- Air Fortress (NES)
- Capcom Classics Mini Mix (GBA)
- Chrono Cross (PS1)
- Double Dragon II (Game Boy)
- Final Fantasy: Adventure (Game Boy)
- Final Fantasy: Legend (Game Boy)
- Gradius Galaxies (GBA)
- House of the Dead 2 (Dreamcast) - This was a replacement copy. The one I had, strangely enough, glitched out every single time on the 2nd level and all the enemies become invisible, despite looking to be in perfect condition.
- Legend of Dragoon (PS1)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of the Super-Heroes (Dreamcast)
- Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Game Boy)
- Ninja Gaiden Shadow (Game Boy)
- Sega Classics Collection (PS2) - From what I understand, this isn't the original versions of the games, but rather the 3D remakes from the Sega Ages discs on Saturn.
And these my aunt gave to me at a recent family reunion just because she's moved onto the PS3 and she found these collecting dust in her closet:
- Driver 2
- Fear Effect
- N2O: Nitrous Oxide
- The Next Tetris
- Nightmare Creatures
- Parasite Eve II
- Top Gun: Fire At Will!
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Rebel Raiders: Operation Nighthawk
- And a stack of PlayStation Magazine demo discs