So last night I was tossing and turning and didn't end up falling asleep until 6 am. Some of the things I did to try and fall asleep:
- Played a season of Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.
- Finished reading "The Bad Beginning" which is the first book in a new series I'm trying - it's a kids book so I read it in like a day. But its... interesting.
- Played Yoshi's story on GBA.
- Read/skimmed an entire 350 pages on nonfiction about birds - entitled "The Backyard Birdwatcher." I like birds, but that for sure should have put me to sleep. After all the second I started reading for class when I was in college, BOOM I was asleep.
- Got out Civilization II for PS. I got the game like 6 months ago because I liked the PC version so much. I like the PC version better, but I didn't have it installed due to my reformatting of my computer. So I made due with what I had.
- I pet my cats for like a half hour. That's calming, but still didn't make me fall asleep.
Finally I fell asleep at like 6 am. I started reliving my whole life by that point. I just thought back to my first memory and then continued on through the years. I don't remember where I fell asleep exactly. But I dreamed about birds and cities, of that I'm sure.