Here we have a list of some of the top 10 issues that users are currently experiencing on the site. The following have been reported to the developer staff for review.
1.) Users Unable to log in.
2.) Video Issues:
- AdBlocker: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/bug-reporting-feedback-1000006/video-problems-and-you-adblock-awareness-30833370/#12
- Video player issues in Firefox
I have noticed that refreshing a page with a muted video makes the video play with sound (with mute still selected).
3.) Avatars, User Pictures, and other Images:
- Unable to change profile image options: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/bug-reporting-feedback-1000006/avatars-user-pictures-and-other-images-30839190/#29
- Unable to Remove Images: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/bug-reporting-feedback-1000006/how-do-i-remove-images-30847078/#8
- User issue only, likely doesn't affect staff ($('head').append('<meta name="roles" content="elkrules" /> ');
4) Livefyre compatibility issues:
5.) Searching for a forum doesn't return results: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/search/, specific forum, type in forum box.
6.) Search breaks when adding filters: http://gamespot.com/search check games.
7.) Stack Bugs:
8.) Game Titles appearing in Japanese:
9.) 301s needed for old game review links:
10.) Post Count Reduced.
If you are experiencing issues please report them. Let us know how you came about finding this bug. But most importantly try and be as specific as you can. URL's and screenshots are extremely valuable when it comes to the bug reporting process.