SKYRIM IS AWESOME! I got this a while ago but i forgot to blog about it.:P
I never realized how much of hoarder i am. I developed a tactic over the years playing RPGs (it started with Fallout 3) and it's a way to maximize the amount of stuff i can hoard...
1. NEVER SELL ANYTHING UNLESS IT'S NECESSARY FOR STORY DEVELOPMENT
2. PICK UP ANYTHING YOU SEE , YOU MAY NEED IT LATER
3. PICK UP THINGS WITH SPECIAL NAMES AND NEVER USE THEM BECAUSE YOU COULD RUIN THEM (clothes , weapons , etc.)
4. PICK UP 2 SETS OF CLOTHES SO YOU CAN SAVE ONE PAIR AND USE THE OTHER
5. USE DIFFERENT CONTAINERS FOR EACH KIND OF OBJECT YOU COLLECT AND HAVE A SPECIAL DRAWER FOR YOUR SPECIAL STUFF SO YOU CAN LOOK AT IT AND FEEL GOOD
6. SOME CLOTHES HAVE THE SAME NAME BUT DIFFERENT COLOR SO TRY THEM ON BEFORE USING THEM
7. USE YOUR COMPANION LIKE A MULE
8. BEFORE GOING ON A QUEST GO HOME AND UNLOAD YOUR THINGS SO YOU CAN COLLECT MORE STUFF DURING THE QUEST
9. ONLY USE THE CHEAPEST ARMOR AND WEAPONS AND SAVE THE REST
That's pretty much it , tell me if you have any hoarding techniques or strategies while playing RPGs.