Over-hyped! Very disappointing, it seems that the Ubisoft were more concerned about capturing the mature audience!!!

User Rating: 2.2 | Prince of Persia: Warrior Within PS2
After enjoying the sands of time I pre-ordered Warriors Within hoping that the game starts were it left off. The storyline did but instead I allot of things that made Sands of Time great were sacrificed. Firstly you’re controlling an unrecognisable prince whose arrogance is very off putting.

It seems that the Ubisoft were more concerned about capturing the mature audience that they have neglected their army of fans. Not only was the beautiful scenery ditched so was the music, instead you are forced to listen to heavy metal all through out the game.

I was a huge fan of Sands of Time this is fantastic thanks to its winning formula, beautiful surroundings, music, storyline and the witty lines.

Overall- save your money everywhere I look this game has criticism, some have rated this good out of sympathy. If fans wanted a dark themed game, arrogant characters then they have much better alternatives.

What really surprises me is that when you have a fantastic game like Sands of Time, you want to add improving touches not change it to an extent were it can be classified as a different game!