Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Related Games
Galleon: Islands of Mystery fails to live up to its incredibly lofty aspirations, but it does so in spectacular fashion.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
Otogi 2 retains much of its predecessor's unique and awe-inspiring style, thanks to a great cast, some completely new types of challenges, and a presentation that's second to none.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2004
If you love the Harry Potter series and you can get past a few rough edges, Prisoner of Azkaban should be a satisfyingly interactive way to experience the story once again.
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2004
Much like the film it's based on, King Arthur does little to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
In Ninja Gaiden Black you can reprise the role of Ryu Hayabusa, ninja extraordinaire. This sequel to Ninja Gaiden supplies a new story and new missions, plus two more difficulty settings and cinematic cut scenes that provide background about the protagonist.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
This is one of the best, most challenging action adventure games ever made.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2004
Genma Onimusha is such a refined version of the game that it's almost worth picking up even if you've already played through the original.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2002
Enclave is a terrific-looking game that is best suited to weathered gamers who won't mind dealing with the extreme difficulty and a number of other problems.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
The story still stands up, but the game that has been wrapped around it simply cannot keep up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Any Xbox owner looking for one of the best and most genuinely stylish action games so far this year should absolutely check it out.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
If you've never played the PS2 version and have a hankering for some more ninja action, Tenchu: Return From Darkness will do you right.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2004
Nightcaster is a game that aims for the sky but comes up a little short.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2002
Pirates is, simply put, an endearing and well thought-out game.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2002
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is an unremarkable game that diehard fans may enjoy, but it's one that casual gamers and Potter fans may want to think twice about picking up.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2003
You can battle hundreds of ancient warriors, both historical and mythical, in Spartan: Total Warrior. As "The Spartan" you can upgrade your weapons and armor and gain the favor of the gods as you fight through epic battles against units ranging from Roman soldiers to skeleton warriors.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
The Castlevania series gets a new protagonist in the form of Hector, a Devil Forgemaster, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. Hector left Dracula's service to lead a normal life, leaving Dracula vulnerable to attack by the Belmonts.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Like its predecessors, Thief: Deadly Shadows features a memorable protagonist, a great setting, and some very interesting missions.
- Release Date: May 25, 2004
Conan is a third-person action game based on the titular barbarian king featured in the cult classic comic book and portrayed in the Schwarzenneger films.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2004
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2003
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is a great game that any action adventure fan should not pass up.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
Fans of Scooby-Doo will enjoy how the game re-creates the look and feel of the old cartoon series, even if it doesn't tax the graphics capabilities of the Xbox.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
While Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb does a lot of things right, severe technical issues surface at almost every turn and really drag down the game's high points.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2003
Finding Nemo is an average Disney game with a few kinks that mar an otherwise decent experience.
- Release Date: May 9, 2003
- Player Reviews: 140
- Game Universe:
- Arabian Nights (PC),
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA, PS3),
- Prince of Persia (GB, PC, TCD, GBC, UNIX, GEN, GG, NES, SMS, SNES, DC, SCD, AMI, MAC, X68, ST, APL2, MOBILE),
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, MOBILE, PSP, IP, PS3),
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (XBOX, PS2, PC, GC, MOBILE, MAC, BB, PS3),
- Prince of Persia: Rival Swords (PSP, WII),
- Prince of Persia (PC, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Prince of Persia Classic (X360, PS3, IP, AND),
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (X360, PS3, DS, WII, PC, PSP, MOBILE),
- Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame (PC, MAC, SNES, GEN)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Navigation