Why has no one picked this up?

#1 Posted by camverge (189 posts) -

Other than the only other post on this forum (which I couldn't reply to) I have heard nothing of trying to salvage this game. While I understand the first one wasn't exactly golden, this was showing A LOT of promise. I thought surely by no someone would of seen the potential of this game and picked it up. I really hope to see something of this game in the near future.

#2 Posted by jxsilicon9 (169 posts) -

Other than the only other post on this forum (which I couldn't reply to) I have heard nothing of trying to salvage this game. While I understand the first one wasn't exactly golden, this was showing A LOT of promise. I thought surely by no someone would of seen the potential of this game and picked it up. I really hope to see something of this game in the near future.

camverge

What do you mean pick it up? Its controlled by Bethesda.But they have been all over the place with this release. They didn't release it in 2012 because they didn't think it met their quality standards. So maybe a release around the holidays or on the next gen systems.

#3 Posted by camverge (189 posts) -

Sorry this is such a late response, I meant how has no one picked this up because I was told it was completely cancelled. Didn't know if it was even a possibility, but just was having some wishful thinking.

#4 Posted by davetbeau (515 posts) -
It hasn't been officially cancelled, only rumored. Bethesda seems to be focusing on other games now. I hope this comes out one day sine I've been following it since it was announced.
#5 Posted by Alex_09 (3473 posts) -
You have to remember Bethesda released some really bad games they didn't develop. They want to maintain an elite reputation I'm guessing, and some of their older published games were awful. I'm happy they're getting involved and want to see the investment pay off, just hope they don't have to drop it completely. But If it does get cancelled chances are you're much better off.
#6 Edited by ssj2los (176 posts) -

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136021&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL103113&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL103113-_-EMC-103113-Index-_-PCGames-_-32136021-L023B