Pokemon White Version Question
- Posted by MisterBrandon18
- on Jul 23, 2011 7:12 am GMT
Help against the doubles subway boss How can i defeat him!?
Keep the pokemon but change the movesets to these.
Infernape isn't durable enough for slack off and hasn't got as good sp attack as it has attack.Just don't try mixed sets cause they aren't very good normally,that's why you're losing.Hope this helped :)
For Crustle and Chandelure, Use Zapdos Drill Peck and Infernapes Earthquake. To Durant and Klinklang use Infernape and Altaria and Flamerhrower.
If you meaned after 49th consecutive battle, use Infernape and Samurott to break Exadrill and Chandelure with Earthquake and Aqua Tail. To Haxorus, froget your Samurott Slash and teach Ice Beam/Blizzard to it. To Eelektross use your First, try Infernape Close Combat and/or Flamethrower, if you get defeated, use Altaria and whateveryouwant, then use your Zapdos and Drill Peck/Roost.
Sorry I mistake he has Gardodor at first battle you can defeat it with Earthquake!!!
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 74
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
Pokemon White Version Navigation