Pokemon Platinum Version Question
- Posted by tychastain
- on Jan 22, 2010 4:13 pm GMT
2 Questions, Elite Four Team and Training Help?
Your team should do fine. If not then just level up more, and fix those painfully bad move sets.
This set is fine for Elite 4 and just lebel up a bit. But I just wanna give you a few tips in case. The only thing I can think of is to use the VS Seeker and find some trainers to rematch.
1. Staraptor: I suggest Return over Brave Bird or Aerial Ace coz it's strong (102 Base Power + STAB), can cover a good amount of types and doesn't pack recoil damage. You already got Fly and Aerial Ace anyways.
2. Quagsire: You can leave it as it is, but Ice Punch would sound alright on him I reckon.
5. Kadabra: If you got the Shadow Ball TM, I suggest using it on Kadabra, replacing Confusion. Reflect wouldn't sound too bad either, or Recover, since he is a Special Wall after all.
6. Empoleon: Surf, replacing Bubblebeam?
I'd suggest replace Aerial Ace with Roost or Return for Staraptor.
Kadabra would be great with Shadow Ball, to replace Confusion.
Empoleon needs to replace Avalanche with Ice Beam, and replace Bubblebeam with Surf.
I would suggest a couple of thing:
1. Bring Staraptor and Rapidash up to level 55
2. For Empoleon, switch Bubblebeam for Surf, and Brine for Ice Beam. You'll need both.
3. I agree, teach Kadabra Shadow Ball
Other than that, you're pretty much set!
If you can't win on e4 and your being irritated evolve kadabra to alakazam or if you can't don't change him because it will be more irritable and painful!!
Here's who I used: Staraptor, Entei, Giritina, Torterra, Floatzel, and Luxray all lv 55
Entei can take out almost all of Aaron's pokemon by himself. when he faints, switch to staraptor but beware of drapion's ice fang. Have floatzel or torterra out first for bertha (staraptor is a little good but some of her pokemon are also rock). Floatzel can deal with flint, My Luxray knows crunch so he can do a lot of damage to lucian. Giritina can too if your careful about lucian's attacks. Pretty much a free for all against cynthia. Beware her Garchomp (lv 62)
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Pokemon Platinum Navigation