Nintendo releases the first information on its upcoming utility for gamers who need extra space for all their Pokémon.
Nintendo has today released the first information on Pokémon Box, which it describes as a utility rather than a game in its own right. Pokémon Box will enable you to play single-player Pokémon Ruby or Pokémon Sapphire on your TV screen, but the main purpose of the utility is to allow you to store up to 1,500 Pokémon on a special GameCube memory card--over three times as many as you can on the GBA cartridges.
In order to use Pokémon Box, you'll need your GBA and GameCube, a GBA Game Link cable, and a copy of either Pokémon Ruby or Pokémon Sapphire. We'll bring you more information on Pokémon Box--if there's really much more to tell--as soon as it becomes available.
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)