Pokemon Black Version Question
- Posted by SuperSiegfried
- on Oct 8, 2010 7:20 pm GMT
Entering random wifi battle?
Maybe the movesets is causing the problem?
Did you actually put where he is from? i mean the Place where you got him?
Cuz if a Kibago is from Hoenn or Johto or Sinnoh or Kanto that's the problem.
I actually have the same problem but my problem is the Leveled Found but hatched i placed that i hatched it..
The problem is the program itself, pokesav saves in 356k and 256k file format, the new pokemon games read 175k format as "legit" format. When they made this game they wanted to fool cheaters and hackers like you and me into thinking that cheating would get us free online pwnage, but untill there is a pokesav that saves in 175k format, it will be a while till we can .sav pokemon for random battles.
and do you know where or when we can get this Pokesav with 175 save format?? Thanks .
It needs to be from Unova
Have you encountered the same problem with Axews you've trained legitimately?
That has been happening to me too. I think it thinks your pokemon is legendary
252 Evasion is considered a cheat to wifi the legit number is 170
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 90
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
Pokemon Black Version Navigation