What about Onimusha, Maximo, Spike, Klonoa, Bloodrayne.....

#1 Posted by Nerdystylez (33 posts) -

Onimusha.r Klonoa, Okami, gta3, ico,final Fantasys Sephroth, Yuna, even Cloud, Sora or Riku from Kingdom Hearts, Goku, Vegeta, or Trunks from Dbz, Crash Bandicoot, Bloodrayne, spike, Zone of the Enders, Maximo, or even the characters from heavenly sword, with a Spy Hunter Stage, or a Castlevania stages, Dance Dance Revolution Stage........i just went in......but the game looks impressive so far but without these characters it would feel a bit incomplete, well for me... What do you guys think.

#2 Posted by Nerdystylez (33 posts) -

Even for a female point I would like to see...

Nariko-Heavenly Sword

Chung LI- Street Fighter

Nina, or Christie - Tekken

Trish, Lady or Lucia from Devil May Cry Series.

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider

Yuna, Rikku, Tifa or Lightning - Final Fantasy

Rayne - BloodRayne

Aveline - Assassins Creed 3 Liberation

Sheva - Resident Evil

Fat Princess

Female Shepard, Jack or Tali from Mass Effect

Jade - From Beyond Good and Evil

Bayonetta

Samantha - Gears of War

Faith- Mirrors edge

Madison - Heavy Rain

Farrah - Prince of Persia

Jennifer Tate- Primal Zoe, Kaori or Elise from SSX  
#3 Posted by Heroscott (224 posts) -

Anyone know why Crash Bandicoot. Spyro the Dragon and Laura Croft were omitted?

#4 Posted by Nerdystylez (33 posts) -
ReaLLy???
#5 Posted by jinyuken (647 posts) -

It'd be really difficult to have a plethora of characters from non-Sony groups. Yeah, Square games were exclusive to Playstation consoles, but that didn't make them Sony games. SuperBot would have to pay a LOT of money to have Square characters, or any additional third party characters. I'm glad they have a few third party dudes, but this is a Sony game, don't expect more than half of the cast to be from non-Sony developers.

#6 Posted by Cephrien (2172 posts) -
Why in the hell would this game have DBZ characters?
#7 Posted by daBrokenFace (7 posts) -

They left out some of the best characters so they can charge you for DLC next month. Who the hell wants to play as a fat princess?

#8 Posted by Leeric420 (53 posts) -

They left out some of the best characters so they can charge you for DLC next month. Who the hell wants to play as a fat princess?

daBrokenFace

My friend does...