Just realized what this game is missing...

#1 Posted by Capt_Doom (131 posts) -

PS1 era characters. so far parappa is the only one. Sweet tooth and Heihachi are too but they became more popular in PS2 era. What are some of the PS1 era series that aren't represented yet?

I'll start:

-Legend of Dragoon

-Crash Bandicoot

-Spyro

-MediEvil

-Tomba!

-Croc

#2 Posted by Capt_Doom (131 posts) -

-Jumping Flash

#3 Posted by Capt_Doom (131 posts) -

-Brave Fencer Musashi

#4 Posted by Capt_Doom (131 posts) -

-Ape Escape

#5 Posted by TAMKFan (32846 posts) -

It would be pretty surprising if Crash Bandicoot wasn't in.

#6 Posted by Dark_MetalSonic (1792 posts) -

It would be pretty surprising if Crash Bandicoot wasn't in.

TAMKFan

blame  activision

#7 Posted by pokekombat (461 posts) -

Sweet Tooth definately was most popular on PS1, but they got the TM Black Tooth. Hopefully they have costumes of the earlier Sweet Tooth from the first 2 games. Alot of the PS1 exclusives were third party, that would be nice to see a few characters from final fantasy

#8 Posted by PrpleTrtleBuBum (11 posts) -

One issue with Sweet Tooth is that he always drove a car in PS1-era so you didn't see any of the characters. Could have been anyone.

But I agree that this game really misses PS1-era. It's when I got on Playstation and also where I loved it the most, PS2/PS3 just aren't at great to me.

Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Tomba, Croc, Rosqo Mcqueen, Medievil, Ape Escape, Resident Evil, Soul Reaver, MGS, Tomb Raider

Even if they managed to get some of the characters I still worry that they're nothing like in the past. If they get Jill Valentine she could be the RE5 catsuit version, if they got Crash he would be the Activision version and so on. If they did that I wouldn't even care whether these characters get in or not. It's like having Doctor Mario and claiming he's THE Mario in SSB.