Everybody just spams Radac Charge Laser it's BS

#1 Posted by BryanParksSuper (699 posts) -

Seriously people can't learn other moves without spamming. This ain't MVC 3 or any other fighter. They better need that laser too. Also there better be DLC Characters cause 20 just doesn't cut it. We deserve Cloud or Sephiroth Too. 

#2 Posted by StSk8ter29 (1803 posts) -

I noticed that about the charge laser. People tend to spam it because it's quick and if people ignore it they get kited. Colonel Radec can also fire it while jumping so there's not a lot stoping someone from jumping around and spamming the attack. I just try to stay close to Radec and attack at close range whenever they are spamming to try and subdue them.

#3 Posted by subcityhm75 (1 posts) -
It's really not hard at all to get around this, your complaining about a problem you can solve yourself.
#4 Posted by LinkDaBoss (14 posts) -

Sly can duck under the shots & teleport.  Radec never gives me trouble because of him

#5 Posted by Jonas008 (428 posts) -
I dunno about cloud but i want lightning!
#6 Posted by BrianMX34 (431 posts) -

Shut up about the characters, it's not that 20 don't cut it, it's because you're one of the many ungrateful babies that whine because their favorite character isn't in the game. They've already announced 2 FREE DLC characters too! I for one hope no FF rep gets put in this game just because of whiny brats like you!!!

#7 Posted by BryanParksSuper (699 posts) -

Shut up about the characters, it's not that 20 don't cut it, it's because you're one of the many ungrateful babies that whine because their favorite character isn't in the game. They've already announced 2 FREE DLC characters too! I for one hope no FF rep gets put in this game just because of whiny brats like you!!!

BrianMX34

get a life kid. I've been gaming since you were just a Sperm in your dad's sack. I started gaming in 1985. So shut your little mouth. 

#8 Posted by Cephrien (2172 posts) -
^ I'm 5 years younger than you and I can handle Radec laser spam just fine. lol It's not that hard. Maybe you just game like a 12 year old. You kinda act like one too. ; P
#9 Posted by philip6k (507 posts) -

[QUOTE="BrianMX34"]

BryanParksSuper

get a life kid. I've been gaming since you were just a Sperm in your dad's sack. I started gaming in 1985. So shut your little mouth. 

You tell him to get a life and then brag about how you have been playing video games for so long?
#10 Posted by Leeric420 (53 posts) -
[QUOTE="BryanParksSuper"]

[QUOTE="BrianMX34"]

philip6k

You tell him to get a life and then brag about how you have been playing video games for so long?

The Irony right? Anyways the laser isnt as bad as it was in the beta and you only 6 characters. Its called dodge roll and jump...not that hard to avoid especially since you can see the beam....
#11 Posted by Vothsair (4 posts) -

The laser is pretty easy to avoid and so is his level 1. Kratos seems to be the strongest character, at least to me. You cannot get away from him.