A few things that will make this game great

#1 Posted by iLL_SuiTed (226 posts) -

Things to make this game great

DLC

right now i personally think the line-up for battle royal is looking pretty decent. i was very surprised they got daniel fortesque in the game and im just as happy that they have both jak and ratchet in the game

However, i think there are a lot of great oppurtunities as far as other sony characters. now i dont know if there will be the feature to unlock hidden fighters (such as young link and mew two in SSB:M) but at the very least it seems very likely that future dlc will be implemented.

personally i think some good unlockable characters/ DLC 

Cloud or sephiroth - FFVII, id be content with either one but probably not both as overusing one games characters would take the feel of a mash up out

Crash Bandicoot - Crash Bandicoot, obviously a fan favorite and this character should be something unlockable but im sure plenty of people would shell out 1.99 or 2.99 to play as this icon

Sora - Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom hearts has been a staple on the ps2. it gave fans of rpgs a reason to go with ps2. i think the moves and supers are there and very easy to implement in a game like this.

Spyro - spyro the dragon, now i know hes busy doing his thing for activision and kids everywhere but spyro was the must buy for the ps1

Solid Snake - Metal gear solid, yeah raidens in there but cmon solid snake is synominous with playstation

Chimerean Soldier - Resistance fall of man, i think that when the ps3 first launched everyone had their eyes on the chimera and humanities defence against them. the fighting style would hvae to be a little similar to a radec but another ranged character couldnt hurt

Captain Quark - Ratchet and clank, obviously he appears as an npc in what we've seen of the game however i think this would be a halarious and light hearted character. running around quark punching people into oblivion while making wise cracks would have me sold on this green joker in a second

Features

alternate costumes - lets face it everyone loves running around as a hero in his underwear. i think that it would be a miss if they didnt give you the option to use or unlock extra costumes for characters. example 1: jak and daxter alt costume Jak from Jak 1 example 2: cod of war skin for kratos

Unlockables: people like to feel rewarded for their efforts. a hub like area with various mementos or collectibles obtained for your efforts would add just a little extra that would keep players engaged

thats all i got off the top of my head but what do you guys think would make good features and dlc characters or unlockables