This topic is now read-only on GameSpot.
To post new messages, please visit GameFAQs and log in using the same email and password that you use on GameSpot.
- Mar 15, 2013 3:32 pm GMTI was the 1st to reveal Saints Row IV, so I dont know why people are acting like this is a big deal when I done found the info out beforehand.
People made fun of me cause I didnt have proof of my findings yet today it is reveal & will be on all systems which was a 2nd theory off my.
Lastly I said that Saints Row IV would have a bigger reveal @ Pax East along with Dragon Age 3 both games will be shown more @ Pax East.
Maybe people will pay attention to me more when my findings turn to be the real deal anyways.
I was dead on with Saints IV I Know I will be dead on with Dragon Age 3.
Saints Row IV is a direct continuation of 3, using the canceled expansion "ENTER THE DOMINATRIX" to create the world of SR 4. to me the game seems to be in a VR Simulator similar towards SR 3 deal with the Tron Light Cycles which also return in SR 4.
Dragon Age 3 will be on all Systems current & next such as Assassins Creed will be. Thus we can use our saves into 3 that will somehow shape the game more than likely effecting the world of DA 3 in some way.
This could mean cameo's from Hawke, Warden & appearances from characters in the past unknown how they will impact 3.
People are saying that Hawke & Warden couldnt work as a Cameo deal, umm that is what the saves are for, Our Hawke & Warden will be from the saves of Origins & DA 2 promblem solved & also will use the Key Choices from those games.
Hopefully it will be handled more carefully than Mass Effect 3 did & the Bioware team learned there lessons from Dragon Age 2.
But DA 2 I will still give its props to it done what it was intened to which was set up for the events of DA 3.
The games are in a Decade in a 10 Year TImespan they didnt mean that Dragon Age 2 was going to be a 10 year game people misunderstood that.
So this means DA 3 probably picks up 6 months to a year after the events of 2.
Also Dragon Age 3 will not be on the Wii U.
- Mar 15, 2013 3:38 pm GMTYour use of the written English language is appalling.
Back in my day you couldn't cheat during multiplayer because you'd get punched in the face ~Pothocket
- Mar 15, 2013 3:45 pm GMTWe have a broken clock here on our floor at work. It is right twice every day.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
- Mar 15, 2013 3:46 pm GMTI doubt DA3 would skip 1 of the 3 current gen consoles.
After the Fallout
- Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm GMTUm except for the pax reveal all that saints row info has been available since rubin took over THQ to try and keep it solvent, so yeah major fail. And since deep silver announced they were debuting news at pax it was an easy guess it would be one of the assests they aquired in the firesale.
Now playing : Yakuza 3, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect 3.
- Mar 15, 2013 4:09 pm GMTMattywright77 posted...
Um except for the pax reveal all that saints row info has been available since rubin took over THQ to try and keep it solvent, so yeah major fail. And since deep silver announced they were debuting news at pax it was an easy guess it would be one of the assests they aquired in the firesale.
This^.They also got Metro:Last Light which I have pre-ordered.
I apologize for nothing.
- Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm GMTI can completely understand why people would ignore information provided by you. They can barely understand it.
"You don't need a knife to kill a game maker. Just call it crap." - Piros
- Mar 15, 2013 6:25 pm GMTOh, I forgot, I am not all high & mighty perfect like almighty & all knowing people of the GameFaqs.com boards.
I am not perfect like you all seem to be, my English is fine & so is my IQ, I do things in a rush, this is a interntet forum, & not real life. So I do not care about my spelling, my topics, or other little nitpicks you people constantly complaign about.
I know I was right on Saints Row IV, & I know I will be right once again regarding Dragon Age 3.
Also my 2nd Theory will be DA 3 will be released in Late October or Early November, with a Signature Version such as Dragon Age 2 had when it 1st released.
The version will be limited, with a Digitial Soundtrack, Mission, possible new character, & other DLC goodies from Items to Weapons maybe a deal such as the Mabari Warhound seen in Dragon Age 2.
Or could be extra deals for the new Customizable Castle.
Excuse me for not being all knowing, all perfect, like you all & high & mighty perfect people seem to be.
I think from now on, I will keep all info on all games to myself, I am done helping others, from now on I do my own thing, & keep all info to myself.
You try to help others out you get shut down & kicked in the nuts. Or constantly made fun of like internet bullies.
- Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm GMTI've got a theory. This kid and huckleberry hound are dreaming and we are stuck inside their wacky Broadway nightmare.
After the Fallout
- Mar 15, 2013 6:30 pm GMTwhatnow12012 posted...
my English is fine & so is my IQ, I do things in a rush, this is a interntet forum, & not real life. So I do not care about my spelling, my topics, or other little nitpicks you people constantly complaign about.
Then don't get butthurt when people don't read what you type. No one cares about you, no one.
- Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm GMTYou know what I hate social media & I hate the internet, back in the good ole days, all we had to do was wait on a new game or wonder if that game was going to have a sequel or not.
Now we have this idiotic moronic crap to worry about, a new tool for bullies to use, you know what, I am going to do, i am going to play games instead of talking about them.
It makes no sense to talk about games that may or may not come out, games that havent even been localized to North America such as God Eater 2, games that probably will never ever see the light of day from Persona 5, Final Fantasy Vs. 13 neither of those will see the light of day & will never ever be released such as KIngdom Hearts 3.
Also I care not what others think of me, like I said, I am done helping others, I am going back to the old ways, playing games I am done with Forums.
Basically all forums are is just a place for others to make fun of you, me especially. I was trying to be helpful to provide what I thought was OMG major announcement. Like always the attacks, the making fun of me and the non-stop bullying begins. From making fun of my IQ to my English.
I am done with it all, I have better things to do than to waste my time on a moronic GameFaqs.com Board.
Man, Things were so much easier & better back in the days before social media.
Back then we played games & had fun now we talk about games or make fun of others.
- Mar 15, 2013 8:31 pm GMTNot being a bully, and I did not insult your IQ or english. Just pointing out the fallacy of someone( In this case you) claiming prior knowledge or prediction of things that either.....
A. Have been known information for at least six months both in online media but also print such as game informer( such as dlc ETD becoming a large part of four, expansion of the VR, sci fi, and superpower themes) in fact the only info you left out was how rubin wanted to tone the series down but was talked out of it.
B. The announcment at pax which they have been promoting.since dead island 2 has extensive coverage, and metro is pretty much complete and ready to go any informed and educated guess says SR is their big gun.
Again, Its not bullying to point out your "predictive" info is either old news or easy guesses. Same as how some of your predictions about DA3 is stuff I read in either last month or the month befores game informer.
Now playing : Yakuza 3, Doom 3:BFG Edition, Mass Effect 3.
- Mar 15, 2013 8:41 pm GMTYou're just guessing man everyone knew SR4 was going to happen.
- Mar 15, 2013 9:01 pm GMTYour writing is pretty bad, but that's not even the point. I think the part people don't like is that you claim to "announce" all this stuff that's already found elsewhere and you act like you're the source.
Your first few words were "I was the first to reveal" which, obviously, isn't the truth. That kind of stuff (ie. lies) tends to rub people the wrong way.
PlayStation 3 Navigation