Bugs in game...

#1 Posted by KapitanPovell (3 posts) -
Do you see any errors in the game? Me nervous in the game list in Crew Menu: Disney/Tapulous list... Maybe someday Disney will add a delete button...
#2 Posted by captainrevenge (2 posts) -
Yeah the one where people hide behind zero health ..... lol
#3 Posted by slappy_feet (2 posts) -
yeah I find lots of people who manage to stay with zero health. Also may if your frightened of your crew you should attack them all the time and they wont want revenge !!
#4 Posted by captainrevenge (2 posts) -
yeah I find lots of people who manage to stay with zero health. Also may if your frightened of your crew you should attack them all the time and they wont want revenge !!slappy_feet
Shouldn't that be "you shouldn't attack them" not should attack and maybe theyll leave you alone LOL
#5 Posted by KapitanPovell (3 posts) -
Yeah the one where people hide behind zero health ..... lolcaptainrevenge
And how much is the health if you destroy someone?
#6 Posted by slappy_feet (2 posts) -
But then you repair and not stay at 0. people who hide behind zero stay there until they log on again you can sppot them by their high percentages
#7 Posted by KapitanPovell (3 posts) -
But then you repair and not stay at 0. people who hide behind zero stay there until they log on again you can sppot them by their high percentagesslappy_feet
But in this game there is no established rules of the game ... Why should I make the full health?