Persona 2: Innocent Sin Related Games
- Release Date: Apr 8, 1999
Xenogears' reliance on story, subtlety, and mood make it Square's most anime-like RPG thus far, in many ways making the game one of its best.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 1998
Star Ocean might not be compelling enough to play through twice, but the first time is as engaging as any RPG you're likely to play.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
Despite the little flaws that keep Legaia from being the world beater that it could have been, it still remains an engaging RPG for anyone who likes to play RPGs.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 1999
Expect to finish the game all the way through in no more than 15 hours.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 1998
Lunar may not have modern aesthetics, but its gameplay and story are among the best of any RPG of any era.
- Release Date: May 28, 1999
Jade Cocoon is easily one of the best-looking games of the year.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
- Release Date: Dec 23, 1998
Guardian's Crusade never pretends to be anything besides an enjoyable RPG.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
- Release Date: June 1999
- Release Date: Mar 11, 1999
- Release Date: Oct 22, 1998
Never before have technology, playability, and narrative combined as well as in Final Fantasy VII.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 1997
Cast all fears aside: the latest Final Fantasy is the greatest game ever to bear the name.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 1999
Final Fantasy IX serves as a coda to the series as you know it - it's a summation of everything that players have enjoyed about the past ten years of Final Fantasy games.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2000
Chrono Cross may not have had the largest budget, but it has the largest heart.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2000
While it's a good first try, Sony's inexperience with the genre shows through, resulting in a highly generic RPG with some out-of-this-world FMV.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2000
Suikoden II brings nothing new to the genre, but it executes well enough that no one will really care.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
Breath of Fire IV is as solid a game as any of its predecessors.
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2000
Final Fantasy VI is back and available for download on the PlayStation Network.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2011
Even with its handful of new features, Breath of Fire III breaks little new ground.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1998
Though Suikoden may not be groundbreaking, it's definitely good.
- Release Date: December 1996
Chrono Trigger is a game where the notion of time is turned upside down as players must race against it, while all the decisions made along the way will affect the past, present, and future.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2011
If you know you're in the market for a very lengthy and ultimately satisfying RPG and know you can get over the visuals, you owe it to yourself to give Dragon Warrior VII a try.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- Persona 4 Arena (PS3, X360),
- Persona 5 (PS3),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP),
- Persona 4 Golden (VITA),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin (PSP),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (PS2),
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS, PSP),
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PS),
- Persona (PS)
- Number of Players:
Persona 2: Innocent Sin Navigation