9.5

I love this!

I think this is the best of the Dawn of War games. The new armies are good although Sisters of Battle seem to be sort of pointless. The flying units add a whole new dimension to the game because you can now fly to the battle very quickly. So if you in a very big battle and you need reinforcements quickly you could just get some of the flying units and have them come very quickly.
Online is very fun. It seems that the armies are more balanced making it a much funner and less painless experience because you aren't always getting owned. Also the new armies are rellay fun to play as, especially the Dark Eldar. The Dark Eldar are very balanced because they are very good in the beginning and are very hard to beat, but at the end they wont have a chance.
The one army that I would really like to have in this game is the Tyranids. I would rather have them then the Sisters of Battle, so I hope that they are in the next game. There are a few glitches that need to be fixed; but this game is really fun and I think that it has changed my view on the Dawn of War games because this is definitely the best in the series.