It's...ok

User Rating: 5 | Payday 2 PS3

Audio:
Ok sound track and sound effects peppered with voice overs repeating the same thing over and over again.

Visuals:
For the most part look fine but could have been a lot better looking. Does suffer from a few bugs and glitches.

Game Play:
It's a rather unsatisfying shooter, I can say that much. The tasks that you have to do through out, casing a place, cracking a safe, so on so forth, get incredibly boring and repetitive real fast. Multiplayer does add some life to it but if you are playing alone, You get tired of it real quick.

Other:
Gives you all the missions from the get go, Normally I don't mind that but if you are just starting out then why wouldn't want to start from the easiest mission and work your way up? No local co-op, Which absolutely sucks. Poorly designed mission layout makes it tough to find a mission you haven't done yet, Especially if you play the game often. Very unsatisfying game play makes things more of a chore to do than being enjoyable. It's cool to be able to unlock 1 free thing after every completed mission.

Overall: 5/10
All the hype around this game and it simple fails to live up. The lack of local co-op, The unsatisfying game play, and things of that nature definitely bring things down quite a bit for me. Hard to recommend it based off that.