Payday 2 Crew (Xbox 360)

#1 Posted by orestes134 (3 posts) -
I am new to this game but I am looking to start a crew that wants to play the game the way it should be played. I was playing last night and everybody just went around shooting everyone and I even got kicked from a game and I was trying to break a safe. So if you have a mic and and you want to play the game and not just run around let me know. gamertage: sarge134
#2 Posted by readmatt007 (596 posts) -

Hey man you can add myself and a friend of mine we attempt pretty much every job that can be stealthed silently. we've done the whole of framing frame silently we use mics and are going to try out Firestarter this weekend. if you interested you can add me @ GT: MattAttackZA   

#3 Posted by generaltom (767 posts) -

Hey man you can add myself and a friend of mine we attempt pretty much every job that can be stealthed silently. we've done the whole of framing frame silently we use mics and are going to try out Firestarter this weekend. if you interested you can add me @ GT: MattAttackZA   

readmatt007
would you guys both mind adding me? eloper7856 - framing one is tricky but sweet
#4 Posted by PURELXJOEXL (0 posts) -
hey guys im looking to get this game today if so can i join you guys :D serious new player wont mess around xD cheers purexljoelx is my gamer tag if anyone wants to add me in advance