Looking for a mature, diciplined group to Job it out... (Xbox)(MICS ONLY)

#1 Posted by MagicNarcosis (6 posts) -

I'd like to find a group of players who would like to plan and attack at some of these jobs with precision. I'd like it to be longterm, as these jobs would probably work with people who are accustomed with each other.

I'd like a realistic approach at these jobs, so if you want in

Mics only, please.

GT: MagicNarcosis

#2 Posted by Morganbowman123 (4 posts) -
I'm getting the game tomorrow but I've watched a few tutorials on it so I reckon I'll be quite good when I get it so we could play together tomorrow?
#3 Posted by Morganbowman123 (4 posts) -
My GT is: morganbow
#4 Posted by donsheff718 (2 posts) -
Finally, that's exactly what I have been looking for. It is so frustrating playing with a bunch of kids running into situations and just shooting up the place. I'm a veteran of the first Payday on PS3. Me and my friends on PSN pulled of jobs with precision, but i got the sequel on my 360. My Gamertag is: loulanathan (i know it sounds weird but its all my kids names all mashed up together) :-)
#5 Posted by donsheff718 (2 posts) -
I'm usually online late in the evening, after i get off work and i lay my kids down. Don't want them to see me shooting up stuff. :-)
#6 Posted by BigZman95 (5 posts) -

My GamerTag is BigZman95 if anyone wants to play. I also know a few other people who are decent at the game and have mics.

#7 Posted by warrior3108 (2 posts) -
My gamertag: Warrior3108. I have a mic. I always get stuck with the twele year olds that go in guns blazing right from the start. I like to go all stealthy and keep the warning level low as long as possible. add me and lets get crackin!
#8 Posted by MagicNarcosis (6 posts) -

Everybody add me tonight. I'm on as we speak.

#9 Posted by generaltom (767 posts) -

Ran into problems trying to add you.. please add me (Eloper7856)

#10 Posted by MagicNarcosis (6 posts) -

I'll be on today, so I'll add you.

Last night was cool.

Everybody got to just play and get an initial feel, but we should definitely plan our initial approach.

It's not impossible, but once you realize how the game likes to work, you can make it work for you.

#11 Posted by EnemyClient (1 posts) -
I only just picked it up today.. EnemyClient
#12 Posted by nastybros (1 posts) -
My gt is nastybros27 I get back from vacation tomorrow so that's when I'll be on, feel free to add me now if you please.
#13 Posted by generaltom (767 posts) -

I'll be on today, so I'll add you.

Last night was cool.

Everybody got to just play and get an initial feel, but we should definitely plan our initial approach.

It's not impossible, but once you realize how the game likes to work, you can make it work for you.

MagicNarcosis
Never got the request. Want to try again?