9th Painting Missing "Painting yourself into corner Achievment" Help P

#1 Posted by Fst2011 (25 posts) -
Playing on Xbox 360 I've done few times and there is NO 9th painting. There must be a glitch or something cause the 2nd day you have to trade 9 paintings to get another achievement. Can someone please help with info on this. I've searched everywhere and can't find any help. Thanks in advance ;)
#2 Posted by Fst2011 (25 posts) -
Bump....sorry but really need help with this one
#3 Posted by butlermustang (25 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fst2011"]Playing on Xbox 360 I've done few times and there is NO 9th painting. There must be a glitch or something cause the 2nd day you have to trade 9 paintings to get another achievement. Can someone please help with info on this. I've searched everywhere and can't find any help. Thanks in advance ;)

Much like the rest of the game the map does little changes to vary up the game sometimes its not there and sometimes there are only 5 paintings total its all about the luck of the draw my friend.
#4 Posted by oDEEKo (25 posts) -
FYI The day one achievement is to stealth steal ALL the marked paintings.. So it doesn't matter how many paintings spawn, as long as you get all of them to the van undetected.. And yeah as posted above, the number of paintings spawned is random (9 is maximum, I think), t's just a case of being lucky to get the day 2 achievement.