You may not like it too much, but this game will be cherished by the under-10 group.

User Rating: 7.6 | Pac-Man World 3 PS2
I recently bought my little brother (age 7) this game for his birthday, and he absolutely loved it. I even had fun watching him. What amazed me the most was that, unlike other games, he never asked me for help on this game. That's not to say it's easy, he took about 15 hours to go through the game. After he beat it, I asked him about it, and here is what he said. (Paraphrased, of course.)
Gameplay was very fun and easy to learn. Not just a button masher, you actually had to use strategy. Easy controls, only buttons used X Circle, Triangle, and Square. It was also similar to a Ratchet and Clank game's weaponry, except here, there are a multitude of creative power-ups for Pac-man. There are also combos, and platforming elements similar to those of Prince of Persia (don't ask). In addition, there are no bad words or innapropriate features (blood, guns) in this game, so you won't have to watch your kids playing it. The graphics are cartoony, and the sound effects are funny. The framerate was also very solid.
My brother also said that having unlimited power-ups made it a little too easy, and the story didn't make much sense. The last downfall was that after beating the game (15 hours for kids, 8 hours for anyone else) there wasno multiplayer or replay value. He didn't say this, but I also observed some collision detection issues.
My brother repetitively said that his favorite part of this game was when you played as blob-things. He said it felt like you have unlimited power, as you can break large obstacles and shoot sound-waves to destroy anything that gets in your way.
Overall, this game was great fun for my brother, and a trip down memory lane for my parents. If I had played this game (I'm 21), then I would of not of had much fun with it. However, this game is perfect for little kids, whether or not Namco intended it to be.