Intensely marketed because they were making up for what the game is lacking, and to pull in the doe!

User Rating: 1 | Operation Flashpoint: Red River PC
This game makes me laugh out loud, no joke. Well, I guess the game is a joke. After all, these are the guy's who brought us Dragon Rising and it ended up being trash-worthy just as this game has. I must say that it is very amusing to watch the videos of the DEVS talking this disaster up like it's the next best thing to hit the markets. I do not know if they are lacking basic programming education or they are just really that stupid. I am honestly pretty angry about this because these people have ruined a great series of Flashpoint games. I was in love with the first couple releases but soon after that it went downhill really fast.

The game is unstable and requires a lot of patience while playing, due to the sheer fact that the gameplay will send you up the wall, buggy style.

The gameplay is not enjoyable, it's boring to say the least. There is nothing here guy's. Do not waste your hard earned money on this title.

Graphics are terrible. It looks like it was built for the console series, so computer enthusiasts don't be getting your hopes up for extreme graphical quality.

Sound is devastating, all that needs to be said about that.

This game is a pee in the pot. It just needs to be flushed as soon as possible before it starts stinking up your bathroom.