One Piece: Pirates' Carnival Related Games
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja is a fighting game based on the popular anime in Japan, which features 14 playable characters and fighting on two planes.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2006
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon features more than 60 playable characters spanning MK's history of games, plus a new Create a Kombatant system for making your own fighter.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2006
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2009
The third Naruto: Ultimate Ninja adventure will allow players to follow heretofore unplayable story arcs and customize their own Ultimate Jutsu.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
Budokai Tenkaichi returns for more fighting action, with some light RPG and action gameplay elements as well as over 100 DBZ heroes and villains.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
Super Dragon Ball Z is a 3D fighter by the creators of the original Street Fighter II.
- Release Date: Jul 18, 2006
In The King of Fighters 2006, you can once again prove that you're the best fighter in the world. The game features a host of famous SNK characters with different fighting styles.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
Saint Seiya: The Hades ties in 3D fighting with storylines from the Saint Seiya manga series and cut scenes from the anime as you get ready to do battle with the supreme commander of Hell.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2006
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2006
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2006
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2006
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2006
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact - Maniax is a 3D version in the classic KOF series.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2006
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2006
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2007
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2006
The action is so fast-paced and viscerally satisfying that it can genuinely appeal even to those otherwise uninterested in Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 brings you over 150 characters from the DBZ universe to pit against each other.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2009
After the death of Heihachi Mishima, the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament began. Tekken 5 lets you join this battle as one of many characters, including three fighters who are new to the Tekken series.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
If you've stayed away from the Tekken series for a long time, Tekken Tag is a very warm homecoming, delivering the same solid gameplay that Tekken fans crave in large doses.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
The pretty graphics make DOA2: Hardcore a good showpiece, and the game has enough options to make it a worthwhile purchase for fight-hungry PS2 owners.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi lets you play as more than 60 characters from the Dragon Ball Z TV series. You can battle using authentic special attacks of each character as you run, fly, and swim through fully destructible and free-roaming levels.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Soul Caliber III is the third installment in Namco's weapon-based fighting franchise. In this chapter, a mysterious individual has unlocked Nightmare, the azure knight, prompting a battle between Soul Edge and Soul Caliber.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Fighting game aficionados won't find a terribly deep gameplay system in Budokai, but series fans will be pleased to know that it captures the essence of Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2002
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- One Piece Grand Battle 3 (GC, PS2),
- One Piece: Grand Battle (PS2, GC, GBA),
- One Piece: Pirates' Carnival (GC, PS2),
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PS3),
- One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PSP),
- One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (WII),
- One Piece: Dragon Dream! (GBA),
- One Piece: Round the Land (PS2),
- One Piece: Going Baseball - Kaizoku Yakyuu (GBA),
- One Piece: Chopper no Daibouken (WSC)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
24 Players Online
One Piece: Pirates Navigation