One Piece: Pirates' Carnival Related Games
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2006
Nintendo's anarchic tribute to itself stands quite strong as one of the most engaging multiplayer games available for any console platform.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2001
Naruto: Clash of Ninja is a fighting game based on the Japanese manga and anime of the same name.
- Release Date: Mar 7, 2006
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
Anyone looking for a wilder ride than the one offered by Tekken 4 or Virtua Fighter 4 should definitely check out Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
Players will be able to chose from one of ten barbarians in this game.
- Release Date: 2004
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury may not be representative of the sophisticated side of the fighting game genre, but it certainly looks great, and it can be fun.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2002
Custom Robo for the GameCube doesn't really have enough to it to hold most players' interest for long.
- Release Date: May 10, 2004
Mortal Kombat: Deception takes the series to the next level with multiple fatalities per character, interactive backgrounds, and new game modes. For the first time in the Mortal Kombat series, you can play a free-roaming Konquest mode, board games, and a puzzle game, in addition to the enhanced one-on-one fighting mode.
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2005
Rave Master is a fighting game that features characters from the Japanese animated TV show and comic book series.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2005
It can be a fine game to play with casual gamer friends who are fans of the source material, but a number of better fighting games starring the X-Men already exist.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
While it could easily tide over Godzilla fans for a while, it ultimately relies on the strength of its license to compensate for its weakness as a game.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2002
It's a game that only a DBZ fan could love, but it's a proficient enough fighting game that others might like it.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
A few modest improvements have been made in porting Budokai 2 to the GameCube, but the game just feels late, and a little irrelevant.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2004
Tomy will be releasing the third installment of this series, which will feature at least three new characters.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2004
The 3DO Company will develop a GameCube game based on the Cubix CGI television show.
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2003
If you've been holding out on buying the game until it came to the GameCube, then this rendition of Throwdown should serve you just fine.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects pits fierce Marvel superheroes against each other in a 3D fighting game. You can assume control of heroes such as the Punisher, Spider-Man, and Captain America, and duel with them in interactive and destructible environments.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2005
Zatch Bell! Mamodo Battles lets you play as your favorite mamodo pair from the TV show and unleash your spells during battle.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2005
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2005
Though WrestleMania XIX is a definite improvement over its predecessor, the game's few graphical hang-ups and detrimentally bad story mode ultimately mar what could have been a great game.
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2003
In the sequel to WWE Day of Reckoning, you must fight your way back to the top of the wrestling ladder. WWE Day of Reckoning 2 features new legendary fighters, a new story mode, and more.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2005
Day of Reckoning is truly the first great WWE game on the GameCube.
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2004
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- One Piece Grand Battle 3 (GC, PS2),
- One Piece: Grand Battle (PS2, GC, GBA),
- One Piece: Pirates' Carnival (GC, PS2),
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PS3),
- One Piece: Romance Dawn - Bouken no Yoake (PSP),
- One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (WII),
- One Piece: Dragon Dream! (GBA),
- One Piece: Round the Land (PS2),
- One Piece: Going Baseball - Kaizoku Yakyuu (GBA),
- One Piece: Chopper no Daibouken (WSC)
- Number of Players:
One Piece: Pirates Navigation