Omerta: City of Gangsters Hints & Cheats
Description Name Inflicted 100 damage or more to an enemy with a single attack That's Got to Hurt Won a combat encounter with 4 party members above 75% health Tactician Won a combat encounter with 4 party members at full health The Man with the Plan Won a combat encounter with 4 characters in your party wielding melee weapons Close and Personal Hit 5 characters with an area attack Spreading the Love Killed an enemy at full health with a single attack One Shot, One Kill Won a combat encounter with three incapacitated gang members at the end Last Man Standing Hit with an attack that has 5% hit chance Lucky Rabbit's Foot Missed with an attack that has 95% hit chance. Jinxed Killed 3 enemies with a single attack Three Birds with One Stone Hit an enemy with a grenade Fire in the Hole! Shoved an enemy within the area of a fire bomb Watch your Step! Damaged 2 enemies with a single bat attack Home Run Intimidated a panicked enemy Run, Coward! Bandaged an incapacitated character Back In Action Removed 2 negative conditions with First Aid Patched Up Damaged an enemy with a booby trap It's a Trap! Used Rage 3 times with the same character in a single battle Blood Red Eyes Hit 3 different enemies in the same turn with knuckles Knuckle Sandwich Hit an enemy with the Slice and Dice knife attacks in the same turn Slice and Dice Killed 2 enemies in the same turn with a pistol Easy as One-Two Destroyed 4 cover objects with a single shotgun attack No Place to Hide Killed an enemy with a revolver retaliation shot Do NOT Mess with Me! Hit 3 vulnerable enemies with a single Tommy Gun attack Shooting Fish in a Barrel Had a building at 200% efficiency Ruthless Efficiency Stockpiled 200 Firearms Weapons Dealer Laundered $10,000 Dirty Money in a single mission Money Launderer Completed 5 Jobs in a single mission Hard Working Completed 15 Jobs in a single mission Go-To Man Owned 10 businesses at the same time Entrepreneur Bought out an independent business An Offer You Can't Refuse Had a team of 6 gangsters in the campaign Meet the Gang Gained 100 Feared Rating Iron Fist Gained 100 Liked Rating Velvet Glove Unlocked 15 gang members It's Getting Crowded Here Framed another criminal during a police investigation Scapegoat Purchased a Unique Weapon in the Campaign This Ain't Your Daddy's Gun Purchased 13 unique Weapons in the Campaign Weapons Collector Burned 3 buildings in a single mission Firestarter Had a gang member with 200 or more health. Juggernaut Had a gang member with 20 or more Base Movement Points. Marathon Runner Had a gang member with 16 or more Base Action Points Nimble Fingers Had a gang member with 20 or more Critical Chance. Go for the Eyes! Won a Competitive multiplayer mission. The Taste of Victory Won a Cooperative multiplayer mission. Brothers in Arms Won 25 multiplayer missions Scarface Completed the "Welcome to Atlantic City" mission The World's Playground Completed Act 1 Capo Completed Act 2 Capo Di Tutti Capi Finished the game Gone Clean
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
Omerta City of Gangsters Navigation