Omerta: City of Gangsters Hints & Cheats
Description Name Purchase 13 unique Weapons in the Campaign Weapons Collector Win 25 multiplayer missions Scarface Win a combat encounter with 4 characters in your party wielding melee weapons Close and Personal Shove an enemy within the area of a fire bomb Watch your Step! Finish the game Gone Clean Have a gang member with 20 or more Base Movement Points. Marathon Runner Hit 3 different enemies in the same turn with knuckles Knuckle Sandwich Stockpile 200 Firearms Weapons Dealer Hit 3 vulnerable enemies with a single Tommy Gun attack Shooting Fish in a Barrel Use Rage 3 times with the same character in a single battle Blood Red Eyes Have a gang member with 16 or more Base Action Points Nimble Fingers Kill 3 enemies with a single attack Three Birds with One Stone Complete Act 2 Capo Di Tutti Capi Have a gang member with 20 or more Critical Chance. Go for the Eyes! Have a gang member with 200 or more health. Juggernaut Intimidate a panicked enemy Run, Coward! Inflict 100 damage or more to an enemy with a single attack That's Got to Hurt Damage 2 enemies with a single bat attack Home Run Unlock 15 gang members It's Getting Crowded Here Remove 2 negative conditions with First Aid Patched Up Win a Competitive multiplayer mission. The Taste of Victory Burn 3 buildings in a single mission Firestarter Win a Cooperative multiplayer mission. Brothers in Arms Hit 5 characters with an area attack Spreading the Love Hit an enemy with the Slice and Dice knife attacks in the same turn Slice and Dice Damage an enemy with a booby trap It's a Trap! Win a combat encounter with 4 party members at full health The Man with the Plan Destroy 4 cover objects with a single shotgun attack No Place to Hide Purchase a Unique Weapon in the Campaign This Ain't Your Daddy's Gun Win a combat encounter with three incapacitated gang members at the end Last Man Standing Hit an enemy with a grenade Fire in the Hole! Complete Act 1 Capo Miss with an attack that has 95% hit chance. Jinxed Hit with an attack that has 5% hit chance Lucky Rabbit's Foot Launder $10,000 Dirty Money in a single mission Money Launderer Kill an enemy at full health with a single attack One Shot, One Kill Win a combat encounter with 4 party members above 75% health Tactician Kill an enemy with a revolver retaliation shot Do NOT Mess with Me! Have a team of 6 gangsters in the campaign Meet the Gang Bandage an incapacitated character Back In Action Gain 100 Feared Rating Iron Fist Have a building at 200% efficiency Ruthless Efficiency Gain 100 Liked Rating Velvet Glove Frame another criminal during a police investigation Scapegoat Kill 2 enemies in the same turn with a pistol Easy as One-Two Complete 15 Jobs in a single mission Go-To Man Own 10 businesses at the same time Entrepreneur Complete 5 Jobs in a single mission Hard Working Buy out an independent business An Offer You Can't Refuse Complete the "Welcome to Atlantic City" mission The World's Playground
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
Omerta City of Gangsters Navigation