If you like Olympic Games than this is a must Have

User Rating: 6.5 | Olympic Summer Games SNES
Warning: The opinions expressed in the following review are NOT endorsed by anyone at Gamespot or any professional reviewer. I'm not paid for my reviews and I do them for fun. They may contain: Foul Language, Violence, references to farts, A lot of references to the word "Poo" totally bodily function loss, or possibly the total collapse of civilization as we know. Oh also reading these reviews you may feel the need to toss a Midget or start a Midget fight. There is a longer list of things that could happen but I don't feel like posting them here. You have been Warned.

Learning Curve: 30 Minutes

Score: 6.5 out of 10

Now, I'll be honest I love the Olympics when it's on it dominates my life I will scream at my TV just with the hopes of it making Team USA do better. And as with many of the systems the SNES wasn't any different in comes the offical 1996 Alanta Olympics game, now I'll be honest if you get this game you should get another controler because I swear to god that I think I **** up one of my original SNES controlers playing this game. Because there is rapid button pressing and after awhile it seems that buttons aren't as effective as they were before you got this game. Anyway onto the review this game has all the sports that was in the 1996 edition of the olympics Everything from Running to swiming to shooting and everything inbetween. I prefered the fencing personally but that's just me hell I'm not sure the kids of this generation even watch the Olympics which is a shame because it brings out the best of humanity. Alot of people may not like this game because eventhough it's based in reality it is a theme game only one offical game comes out every 4 years. So if you have a understanding of how the games work than you should be able to play this game easily. I give it a 6.5 out of 10 because of the fact that sometimes it felt like I was going to destroy my controler playing some of the events. other than that it was a great game.